The Two Paths...

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
For anyone who finished 305 did you realise there is two slightly different endings? (atleast)
When I left Sam Jr. (the cockroach) on the plate upon reaching the dock thingy Sam took his hat off and set it on the wall. The time machine then appeared, but empty, as Sam leaned in to take a look Past Max appeared beside him. They then disappeared into the time machine to have adventures (briefly popping bk toi grab Sam's hat)

However when I picked up Sam Jr. on my second run through. Sam did not remove his hat, Past Max was instantly revealed standing inside the time machine and they walked off into the city allowing the time machine to vanish

I'm intrigued as to which route season 4 will follow

Comments

• edited August 2010
    That's not affected by Sam Jr. I picked him up, and I got the first ending you mentioned.
  • edited August 2010
    HRRRM?!?

I was not aware of such a thing!

I'm not sure if I have the heart to leave Sam Jr. to die, though... :(

I got the second ending, by the way.
  • edited August 2010
    Well, for me, I picked up Sam Jr but he took off his hat. So yeah.
  • edited August 2010
    Interesting; I assumed since the only difference in my game was picking him up/leaving him that it had dictated the ending.

Guess not, but still multiple endings =O
  • edited August 2010
    Aaaah, someone else beat me to it.

Yes, got both.
  • edited August 2010
    I think it's due to weather you choose between adventures or crimefighting when that choice pops up.
  • edited August 2010
    richforce wrote: »
    I think it's due to weather you choose between adventures or crimefighting when that choice pops up.

He's got a point! I think that might be it!
  • edited August 2010
    That explains it. Aha, how sleazy of them adding such an option in such a place!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.