Alternate Endings?

edited August 2010 in Sam & Max
when i finished the city that dares not sleep it ended with Sam going with Max going in the time travel elevator. however i watched a walk through video and saw Sam and Max walking away not in the elevator. are there alternate endings to this game?

Comments

• edited August 2010
    hamza721 wrote: »
    when i finished the city that dares not sleep it ended with Sam going with Max going in the time travel elevator. however i watched a walk through video and saw Sam and Max walking away not in the elevator. are there alternate endings to this game?

Yes, there are. There are two possible endings which are influence by a choice of adventuring or crimefighting earlier in the episode. We have some threads about this already.
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Yes, there are. There are two possible endings which are influence by a choice of adventuring or crimefighting earlier in the episode. We have some threads about this already.

what? you can solve some puzzles differently?
  • edited August 2010
    hamza721 wrote: »
    what? you can solve some puzzles differently?

Nope, Sam is asked a question earlier with two choices. It's pretty irrelevant at the time but it affects which ending you get.
  • edited August 2010
    tabstis wrote: »
    Nope, Sam is asked a question earlier with two choices. It's pretty irrelevant at the time but it affects which ending you get.

And it's an AWESOME FEATURE!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.