C.O.P.S go CSI Miami!*Possible Spoilers*

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Just made a video of the C.O.P.S CSI Miami quotes and another of my favorite parts at the end, not much but I think it's ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcfMkR2is5Q

Also I don't think this is spoilers, it's only 2 minutes into the game, but if you don't want to know anything tread with caution.

Also want to say that TellTale did a Great job on the soundtrack of this episode!

Comments

• edited August 2010
    I thought of it more as clippy was saying

OHHHH

like their was a

SNAP

right after that
  • edited August 2010
    I loved those. A bit strange from Curt, but they were just soo good. And they certainly felt like Caine one-liners to me. The dramatic pauses make them.

edit: looking at the vid, you're kind of ruining it with those gratuitous cuts. Chippy did fine at handling that part.
  • edited August 2010
    that was great, but Curt should have done something to replace putting on sunglasses. I didn't recognize it at first
  • edited September 2010
    Crrash wrote: »
    that was great, but Curt should have done something to replace putting on sunglasses. I didn't recognize it at first

I kinda thought the pause was the giveaway. But yeah it would of been cool if he did something to represent the sunglasses.
  • edited September 2010
    I loved these. Don't even watch CSI but recognised that theme straight away.
  • edited September 2010
    Heh Thanks! I might make more soon.:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.