Nutrition Goggles? Possible Spoilers

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Was flipping through the psychic powers book and found a toy I never saw before in-game. Didn't find anything already said about it so thought I would post my idea.

The description is supposed to be Goggles that tell you the recipe of objects. My guess is that instead of asking Grampa Stinky you were supposed to use psychic goggles in some way to figure out what the corn dog recipe was.

This could mean that originally written that junior was supposed to be rampaging instead of Max. This is just a theory though. I'd like to see it mention in a bonus disk if possible.:eek:

Comments

• edited August 2010
    You've managed not to hear about the Nutrispecs? They were made available in 301 after beating it on the PS3 and were supposed to be unlocked on the PC through an ARG that was never finished and released. The forums have been in uproar over it for the last four months.
  • edited August 2010
    I was told that only PS3 players got the Nutrition Specs too.
  • edited August 2010
    Currently only PS3 players have the toy, and it's only usable in 301. Only works for extra dialouges and isn't really used for any puzzles.
  • edited September 2010
    It's used to get a trophy, and that's pretty much it.
  • edited September 2010
    It was apparently part of an ARG that never happened due to god knows what. Lot of people got pissed off for no reason, blah blah blah, everyone forgot / stopped caring. :P
  • edited September 2010
    Yadda wrote: »
    stopped caring. :P
    Obviously you haven't been around the past 5 months. There must be a thread about it each 2 weeks...
    AND WE ALL WANT!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.