Mr. Featherly.

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
I have yet to see anyone mention that "he" laid an egg in 305. He also does look more like a hen than a rooster.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    He also laid one in 205. I think it's best we just don't think too much about this one. o.o
  • edited August 2010
    Well, one of his eggs it's the responsible of all the life in the World when the Universe was created for starters. No one knows how, but he can lay eggs.
  • edited August 2010
    Maybe he's both a rooster AND a hen :O
  • edited August 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »

Eeewww...
  • edited August 2010
    He is an actor, and this is a drag role.
    Although he risks being typecast as he has performed it twice in a row.
  • edited August 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    I have yet to see anyone mention that "he" laid an egg in 305.
    Actually, Papierwaite and Momma Bosco comment on that if you ask them to turn around.
    "He's laying an egg. As rooster. Fascinating! Must watch now..." (slightly parafrased)
  • edited August 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Well, one of his eggs it's the responsible of all the life in the World when the Universe was created for starters. No one knows how, but he can lay eggs.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one.
    SunnyGuy wrote: »

Maybe he's a crossdressing hen with a steroid voice.
  • edited August 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    Maybe he's a crossdressing hen with a steroid voice.

Whenever someone mentions his voice I remember his "Unique New York Unique New York Unique New York" AAAAARGHSTOPTHIS
  • edited August 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Whenever someone mentions his voice I remember his "Unique New York Unique New York Unique New York" AAAAARGHSTOPTHIS

Try this: A big black bug bit a big black bear and the big black bear bled blood.
  • edited September 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Eeewww...

Got issues with intersexual people (and chickens), mate? :confused::mad: /half joke
  • edited September 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

I loved that. At first I thought Telltale was being smartasses, what with swapping Featherly for an egg to say the egg came first, and then they took it further in the next episode when it turned out it was Featherly's egg.

It's kinda like a paradox within a paradox there.
  • edited September 2010
    Got issues with intersexual people (and chickens), mate? :confused::mad: /half joke

No it's just... You lay one egg (or two) and suddenly everyone doubts your gender.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.