New Sam and Max Merch!

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Telltale has added some cool Sam and Max Merch to the store!

DVD cover poster print: Signed and Unsigned
Movie Posters
Bobbleheads
Last but not least, the DVD. If you already bought the Season, if you don't have the season and if you only have the Penal Zone.
Discuss. I personally think the bobbleheads are bit overpriced. In Fact, the only merch I'll be getting is the DVD and the Movie Posters, those posters are AWESOME!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I ordered the DVD and the movie posters :D The posters look great.
  • edited September 2010
    Bryko614 wrote: »
    I ordered the DVD and the movie posters :D The posters look great.

I'm waiting to order anything because I think there will be some sort of deal for Pre-ordering the Universal Games.
  • edited September 2010
    That's what I said!
    :D
  • edited September 2010
    Video content also plays on TV DVD devices
    Excellent! I'm glad this DVD seems to be a bit better than some others.
  • edited September 2010
    That's what I said!
    :D

It's so genius that I had to spread the word. ;)
  • edited September 2010
    How much do people see the cost of the collector's dvd as being?
  • edited September 2010
    How much do people see the cost of the collector's dvd as being?

Free, if you buy the season and pay shipping. Or do you mean making the DVD? In that case I would guess about 50 cents, buying blank DVDs in bulk is pretty cheap. Or do you mean producing the content? I would say, $50, I doubt the comentators would want money for commentating.
  • edited September 2010
    I bought the bundle, and added to my cart were the following:
    Sam & Max Season One Bonus Disc
    Sam & Max Season Two Collector's DVD
    Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse DVD

Trying to work out if that's correct.
  • edited September 2010
    I bought the bundle, and added to my cart were the following:
    Sam & Max Season One Bonus Disc
    Sam & Max Season Two Collector's DVD
    Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse DVD

Trying to work out if that's correct.

Well, if you bought the Complete Collection, it should cost $40.
  • edited September 2010
    I love the posters :D Dunno how many people will buy bobbleheads mind?
  • edited September 2010
    I probably wait for free shipping and the release of the case file before mass-shopping FRENZY (with 20% discount from 304 pre-order if possible) :D.
  • edited September 2010
    I don't think they're bobbleheads though.
  • edited September 2010
    I ordered the "Symbiotes" two years ago when the statue was first available. I hope they've still got my order on record, or I've lost $30 :(
  • edited September 2010
    Well I'm deffinatly buying the DVD! As for the Sam and Max toy bobble head things... I don't really like em even though it's something I've always wanted to get, god I'm picky D:
  • edited September 2010
    i will try to get the dvd though there are those shipping prices
  • edited September 2010
    No sign of a soundtrack. Hopefully that will appear a little later down the line around when they start shipping. I really hope there is a soundtrack since there's one for the last two seasons, but seeing as TMI didn't get one despite demand, its not certain that there will be one.

I'll be holding off until its more clear what's going on in that regard; shipping is expensive, so I only do bulk orders from TTG.
  • edited September 2010
    Just noticed that international shipping has gone down from $15 to $7, so I'll be getting a signed poster, the TDP DVD and I'll throw in the TOMI DVD since the only thing holding me back before was huge shipping costs.
  • edited September 2010
    It would be good if they could at least put the soundtrack up for sale on iTunes
  • edited September 2010
    No soundtrack, eh? Well I'll give Telltale a week for some modifications to their store. And what's that collectors DVD anyway? Is there more content on it or something?
  • edited September 2010
    ^ Agreed with Hero1. I live in too small a place to have excessive stuff. I prefer digital downloads to hard copies any day. But there's so much extra content to be had on the TellTale DVD's I went and got 'em.

Didn't know international shipping dropped so much. I had them mailed to my 'rents in New Jersey instead of to me.
  • edited September 2010
    By the way, if anyone else gets confused like I did, there are not two different DVDs. The first item is the DVD for people who already own the season. The second item is the season, and the DVD. The word "collectors" threw me for a second.
  • edited September 2010
    HELL YEAH! BOBBLE HEADS!

I *want* those...

And I'm definitely getting the DVD's, and maybe the movie posters.
  • edited September 2010
    By the way, if anyone else gets confused like I did, there are not two different DVDs. The first item is the DVD for people who already own the season. The second item is the season, and the DVD. The word "collectors" threw me for a second.

:o Guess I posted a new thread for nothing...

I see there's no soundtrack yet. I'm holding off on my order then until I see a soundtrack available.
  • edited September 2010
    But, with the coming of new items, one important one is phased out with almost no notice: The Season 2 Case File.
  • edited September 2010
    I went ahead and (got my parents to) buy the dvd, movie posters, symbiotes and signed poster for christmas, so (hopefully) when (if) a case file and soundtrack come out, they'll let me pay for it and, obviously, no objections...

One more thing...
    THEY ARE NOT BOBBLEHEADS
    But the interchangable hands and guns is cool...
  • edited September 2010
    But, with the coming of new items, one important one is phased out with almost no notice: The Season 2 Case File.

I got one like, the week before. I have one of the last. That means i have, uhh... four now.

And, of course, next year I will sell two of them on eBay for a fortune!
  • edited September 2010
    Oh my goodness, the shipping is a third of what it used to be! I remember paying over $30 to get a poster and some DVDs here last time. It will be very difficult to resist the season 3 poster now. A shame I don't have the wall-space for it. I'll probably skip the movie posters, though. The Monkey Island art portfolio is cool to have, but I doubt I'll ever put any of them up.

If the figurines truly are bobble-heads, then I must have them! I'd like a closer look at them before I cough up $25, though.

In any case I'm going to wait for the Season 3 soundtrack. I'm pretty sure they'll release one, the sound guys probably just need some time to edit the tracks together.
  • edited September 2010
    Went for the Movie Posters, a signed version and the DVD, will order again when a Case File and Soundtrack appear!
  • edited September 2010
    I may end up following that path myself, provided they don't have a bundle special by the time they announce that the DVD OFFICIALLY, that is.
  • edited September 2010
    I ordered the DVD and five poster prints this morning... and an few other things. That was because of the Poker Night at the Inventory Preorder deal. Sigh... I spent £40 ($68) on the things I already mentioned, Surfing the Highway (I hope that is in stock, I heard somewhere it wasn't, though that was a while ago), W&G's Grand Adventures Upgrade and SOMI:SE.
  • edited September 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Went for the Movie Posters, a signed version and the DVD, will order again when a Case File and Soundtrack appear!

Same here. In fact, I may order PNatI along side it AGAIN, and probably end up getting a discount! I'll gift it to my friend, Matt... If he hasn't pre ordered it already...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.