Ahah! Realization! Chariots of the Dogs/ City that Dares not sleep spoilers

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
For the Intergalactic Freelance Police to happen, Max MUST have survived, or that you rescue him from a backwards universe, or something.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Or it's past Max...if I recall correctly, he couldn't remember the case they were on, could he?
  • edited September 2010
    If Sam gets to hang out with the Past Max now, then they can still have the whole Intergalactic Freelance police...it'll just kind of screw up the past a teeny bit, and won't be the original Max. It's still aMax, though.

Speaking of which, I have my suspicions that if there's a fourth season, it will be about the multiverse. They've already done aliens, time travellers, and psychics, so it's time for sliders. In my personal opinion.
    The Past Max talks about how he just came back from blowing up Monster Sam, which implies that he comes from an alternate, parallel version of season three.
  • edited September 2010
    The future is not decided!

Any future vision or travel into the future is not necessarily a guarantee of what's going to happen.
  • edited September 2010
    Stinky survived the explosion.
  • edited September 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    [
    Speaking of which, I have my suspicions that if there's a fourth season, it will be about the multiverse. They've already done aliens, time travellers, and psychics, so it's time for sliders. In my personal opinion.
    The Past Max talks about how he just came back from blowing up Monster Sam, which implies that he comes from an alternate, parallel version of season three.

Personally, I'm betting that while the Giant Max rampage was occurring in New York, elsewhere in the world (probably somewhere near Stuttgart) the Giant Sam rampage was taking place at the same time. Only, y'know, Max II managed to take out Sam II a little quicker than Sam I could take out Max I.
  • edited September 2010
    Time can be changed in the Sam and Max universe. The future is now completely different with no Stinky...
  • edited September 2010
    Max is the 102 Max who stole the time machine in 204.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.