PSN Sam and Max season 3 Episode one purchase error.

edited September 2010 in Game Support
Hey I brought and installed Sam and Max: The Devil's Playground, but when I went to play the first episode I got through the introduction then it asks me to purchase it leading me to a screen where it says I've already purchased it. All the other episodes work except the first.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    I'm afraid you might have to contact Sony on this one, as I'm not sure how to fix that. Though if anyone else has some ideas, please feel free to chime in.
  • edited September 2010
    Well that's £20 down the toilet...GREAT!
  • edited September 2010
    You say other 4 episodes work. Plus, apparently you're not the only one getting that error, which seems to be caused by Sony, so I'm pretty sure they'll get some feedback and have it fixed in some time.

Plus, they should also fix the title. It's not called "The Devil's Playground".
  • edited September 2010
    You know what I mean. Anyway thanks for the quick responses let's hope Sony pulls their finger out on this one.
  • edited September 2010
    I know, it's just that Sony's uncharacteristically doing some sloppy job over there, I'm still pretty shocked :/
  • edited September 2010
    I know, it's ruined Sony's usually flawless track record...
  • edited September 2010
    Okay, so how the hell do I contact Sony? All I've got is a useless forum and a bunch of guides...
  • edited September 2010
    JenovaVII wrote: »
    Okay, so how the hell do I contact Sony? All I've got is a useless forum and a bunch of guides...
    call sony's costumer support
  • edited September 2010
    Go back to the Playstation store, seach Sam and Max, go to the link of the first episode, and hit download. It should at this point have two things you can download and Unlock Key and the Demo. Download the unlock key. Once it's done you should have the full game.
This discussion has been closed.