Sam & Max 305 for Mac OS X: No cursor control

edited September 2010 in Game Support
I just downloaded and installed Sam & Max 305 for Mac on my iMac (OS X 10.5.8). When I launch the game, it automatically switches to 800x600 graphics mode, but my mouse does not move the game's cursor at all. Also, the keyboard access to the main menu items is unreliable (sometimes the arrows move the focus to a new menu item, or between items on Settings, other times not). Is this a known issue and, if so, is there a setting or other configuration thing I can do to fix it? Thanks. {Boonose}

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I have the same problem. I was literally checking every single day to see if they posted 305 and now I can't play it. I tried reinstalling the software but had no luck. Somebody help!
  • edited September 2010
    My cursor is now frozen every time I start the game. This happened before in the last game I played of Monkey Island. Now it's happening in Sam and Max, too! Very frustrating, guys!!!!

The game worked okay (although graphics were slow and the character's mouths/actions didn't match the audio) yesterday right after I installed it, I mean it was frustratingly slow but at least I had control of the cursor. I set graphics quality to their lowest, since that helped before. But today when I started the game -- my cursor stays frozen in the top left corner of the screen and I cannot play at all!!

Dang it, don't release a game with so many bugs, please!!!

Playing Mac OS X on laptop.
This discussion has been closed.