The Deluxe Pack is gone?

TeaTea
edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
The Sam & Max Deluxe pack is gone from the store, and yet it's still in my cart.

Is it gone because it's in my cart (as in, just for me) or gone because it's...gone?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Deluxe pack? There's Collector's DVD which I just pre-ordered today, did you mean that? It's still there.

Or did you mean something else. AFAIK there's no case file, but then again my knowledge is limited as they forgot to send me e-mail notification about 305 and DVD, so I don't know if they are going to publish one or not.
  • edited September 2010
    Deluxe pack? There's Collector's DVD which I just pre-ordered today, did you mean that? It's still there.

Or did you mean something else. AFAIK there's no case file, but then again my knowledge is limited as they forgot to send me e-mail notification about 305 and DVD, so I don't know if they are going to publish one or not.
    The deluxe pack was Surfin the highway, the five movie posters and the Devils Playhouse buttons in one pack for 25 dollars. It disappeared the day after it was posted.

So, Telltale, are you bringing it back or is it gone forever?
  • edited September 2010
    The deluxe pack was Surfin the highway, the five movie posters and the Devils Playhouse buttons in one pack for 25 dollars. It disappeared the day after it was posted.

So, Telltale, are you bringing it back or is it gone forever?
    They probably accidentally posted it prematurely and will announce it in a few days. That happens sometimes.
  • edited September 2010
    Most of us got Surfing the Highway though, so that won't really be a deal that helps us...
  • edited September 2010
    I already bought The Devil's Playhouse, Surfin' the Highway, and the movie posters. Sucks for me, I guess.
  • edited September 2010
    This may or may not have been my fault
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention -- no one here realized it was up until we received your support ticket!

Basically they added it by accident, they may or may not (but most likely will) re post it when the posters are back from the printers. ETA on that is a few weeks as they are at the printers now.

That's a summary of information from several support tickets, fyi.
  • TeaTea
    edited September 2010
    JFreeman wrote: »
    This may or may not have been my fault

Huh. Ok well I'll wait. Kudos for honesty.
  • edited October 2010
    I asked again and got this reply
    Support wrote:
    That product listing was a test and was posted in error. I am sorry for the confusion.

Oh well.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.