Western poster print is back in stock!

JakeJake Telltale Alumni
edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
We ran out of the "Office" print, so the old Office/Western poster print two-pack combo deal is no more :(

But not all is lost! We still have a big pile of the Western prints available, and they're back in the store! If you were hoping to get ahold of some classic (autographed!) Sam & Max action but thought you lost out, think no more, because you were totally wrong.

westernprint_large.png

You can grab a Western print here. Though we have a lot of these right now, it was a limited edition run, and we will eventually run out! So hurry up and get one before we no longer stock your childhood dreams.

Sketchbooks are at the printer and will be coming back soon.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Hmm, why do you people have to manufacture such brilliant items? I can't say I'm not very tempted to place an order. :D
  • edited January 2007
    I have both framed on my wall above my computer... one day I will take a picture of it so you can all worship me in my glory.
  • edited January 2007
    Sp0tted wrote: »
    I have both framed on my wall above my computer... one day I will take a picture of it so you can all worship me in my glory.
    Hah, your plan is doomed to fail, for I, your arch nemesis His Holiness Heinous Haggis has also framed both prints on his wall... so your plan is thwarted, MUwahahahahaaaaaaaa...
  • edited February 2007
    Any chance of getting the other poster back in-stock too? : /
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    I think the older one is, at least for now, gone and gone. Sorry! :(
  • edited February 2007
    Aw, dang. :( Oh well, I'll order some merchandise soon before that one disappears too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.