Poor Sam *SPOILERS*

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
No spoiler tags here, mmmkay? This is for people who beat the season.

Did anyone else feel incredibly sorry for Sam during this season? He kept having all of these horrible things happen to him...

Sure, technically Max was the one who's brain was cut out, and technically Max was the one who exploded. But Sam is the one I feel sorrier for, somehow, simply because he seemed so lonely and broken up each time something happened to his best friend. Poor guy. :(

Comments

• edited September 2010
    ... call him McGruff.
  • edited September 2010
    max died!
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    max died!

Did you not beat 305. Almost all of the threads currently are about this. Plus this also said major spoilers. Come on.
  • edited September 2010
    i meant real max
  • SalSal
    edited September 2010
    The poor guy's taken it really hard. Hopefully, he'll get over it soon though.
  • edited September 2010
    Sal wrote: »
    The poor guy's taken it really hard. Hopefully, he'll get over it soon though.

Well, his best friend just blew up, the same friend that Sam had been trying to save that whole episode. I think he's allowed some time to mourn.
  • edited September 2010
    I find it sad that I picked "Scratch his tummy". But he has been through a lot I guess.
  • edited September 2010
    Sam is so awesome. I really felt his pain. That part where he held himself at the end- I nearly lost it. My eyes were very watery.
    With all that's happened his personality has been affected though. Even Jurgen noticed if you ask about his outfit. Jurgen says "Sam, what happened to you to make you so cynical?"
  • edited September 2010
    Oh yeah; HUGE BRO HUG from me! Let out Sam just let it all out.
  • edited September 2010
    Good doggy!
  • edited September 2010
    I'd just give him a hug. I think he'd find tummy rubs demeaning. I'm a hugger anyhow.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.