Out of Time message when launching LairOTL

edited September 2010 in Game Support
I have just reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Vista Business with all latest updates. Have also updated driver on NVidia X1300 card.
Previously played game using this machine on low res and number 1. Played fine.Reloaded LOTL from website., launched and went to settings to change to those above. Having done this got a blank screen with message OUT OF TIME and had to switch off computer in order to get anywhere. Subsequently deleted LOTL and reloaded from site, now get OUT OF TIME when I try to launch! Guess it must be something to do with reformat but can't think what! Any ideas gratefully received!
Dave

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Looks like you're
    *Takes off sunglasses*
    OUTATIME!
    outatime.jpg
    YEAHHH!
    Sorry about that, If I were you I would try using the free disc you can get with the season. If you don't have it you can get it here: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/monkeyisland
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited September 2010
    dc1606 wrote: »
    Reloaded LOTL from website., launched and went to settings to change to those above. Having done this got a blank screen with message OUT OF TIME and had to switch off computer in order to get anywhere.

I think it might actually be your display complaining about graphics settings it can't process.
    Try pressing Alt-Enter when you get that message and setting a different resolution.
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks to both of you!
    Alt-Enter worked fine.
    Will get the DVD as well!
    Nice joke, Blooglspash!
    Regards,
    Dave
This discussion has been closed.