Penny Arcade strips?

Do you think Penny Arcade will make Poker Night-related strips? Because Max and StrongBad drawn Penny Arcade style would be awesome. Heavy too, but they already drew him once.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    Do you think Penny Arcade will make Poker Night-related strips? Because Max and StrongBad drawn Penny Arcade style would be awesome. Heavy too, but they already drew him once.

217534009_hZ5oD-L-2.jpg
    You mean in this one?
  • edited September 2010
    tredlow wrote: »

They might do ONE
  • edited September 2010
    217534009_hZ5oD-L-2.jpg
    You mean in this one?

you could bleep it
  • edited September 2010
    Penny Arcade has quite the notch for making that old-timey stuff, I must say.
  • edited September 2010
    They might do ONE

Yeah, I mean, like how they made one for Penny Arcade Adventures.

20060829.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    you could bleep it

not really. you shouldn't be here if you aren't prepared to see some... words
  • edited September 2010
    What the heck is penny arcade about. If it mainly makes jokes about video games then where can I see the comics.
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    In light of the recent game announcement I've been reading the Penny Arcade strips from the beginning. Up to May 2001 at the moment.
  • edited September 2010
    Never followed Penny Arcade, but I'll be checking it out now that a character from it will be making an appearance in Poker Night.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.