Season 3 Case File

2»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Well I'd buy the file.
  • edited January 2011
    Sadly it's been confirmed that there will be no Case File for Season 3, looks like we won't be getting a soundtrack either which is very disappointing. :( I guess TellTale are just too busy these days with bigger contracts.
  • edited January 2011
    No case file OR soundtrack? Damn, this sucks.
  • edited January 2011
    wait, really? no soundtrack?
  • edited January 2011
    No soundtrack must be a big damn lie, not to mention a WASTE.
  • edited January 2011
    As unfortunate as it is, I'm sure there's a .torrent of the soundtrack out there somewhere.
  • edited January 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    No soundtrack must be a big damn lie, not to mention a WASTE.

Well, IIRC Jake didn't say there wouldn't ever be one, just that there aren't plans for one right now. So, there's hope I guess :(
  • edited January 2011
    DAISHI wrote: »
    As unfortunate as it is, I'm sure there's a .torrent of the soundtrack out there somewhere.

Even warez isn't as strong to please you with bestowing you stuff that isn't released, pal. Sure, there might be some collections of tracks ripped straight out of the game, but most of which don't yield much of a sound quality. Soundtracks have quality tracks which are spesificly worked on for a soundtrack album, and in every soundtrack there are special compositions of tracks that are divided in the game but merged together again with special transitions. TL;DR, an actual release of a soundtrack is much more special than anything you can find on, well, anywhere at the moment.
  • edited January 2011
    not making the soundtrack for season 3 just seems illogical to me, they did a really great job on the tunes of the game, didn't the season 1 and season 2 cds sold well?
  • edited January 2011
    I will be seriously disappointed if there is no official soundtrack for season 3. It amazes me that one hasn't been released given how much people are saying they want one.
  • edited January 2011
    A lot of people say they want Sam & Max plushies, but Telltale isn't making those, either.

CDs are so cheap to make, though, compared to what you can charge for them. I'll be really disappointed if Telltale never makes a Season 3 soundtrack.
  • edited January 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    Even warez isn't as strong to please you with bestowing you stuff that isn't released, pal. Sure, there might be some collections of tracks ripped straight out of the game, but most of which don't yield much of a sound quality. Soundtracks have quality tracks which are spesicially worked on for a soundtrack album, and in every soundtrack there are special compositions of tracks that are divided in the game but merged together again with special transitions. TL;DR, an actual release of a soundtrack is much more special than anything you can find on, well, anywhere at the moment.

I entirely agree, but at the moment warez is the best I'll get, so I'll take it. I'd buy the soundtrack in a heartbeat if it were released, obviously.
  • edited January 2011
    Don't they want money? :(

And yesh, a Max plushie would be great too...
  • edited January 2011
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Sadly it's been confirmed that there will be no Case File for Season 3

Where has been confirmed?
  • edited January 2011
    Why no OST though?
  • edited January 2011
    Why no OST though?

There's maybe a chance.
  • edited January 2011
    Both! :(
  • edited January 2011
    I'd buy it. I missed out on case file 1 :( I was late to the game..
  • edited January 2011
    I'll buy it... Better late than never.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.