Which season is the best?

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Otherwise known as, which season should I buy?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I'm finding myself enjoying Season three more, but Two is worth buying as well.
  • edited September 2010
    Start at Season 1. It's not the best (far from it), but you won't appreciate the other two fully without knowing what happened in Season 1.
  • edited September 2010
    Just get the Complete Collection for $40.
  • edited September 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    Start at Season 1. It's not the best (far from it), but you won't appreciate the other two fully without knowing what happened in Season 1.

This...
    Just get the Complete Collection for $40.

... and this also. Personally, my favourite is S2, but all 3 are well worth the price of admission. And at $40, you're getting 16 games!
  • edited September 2010
    To me s3 is definately the best. S1 was great, but s2 had moments when the rush for plot, puzzles and jokes is a bit clear. The last season and it's final is just so awesome. I was close to tears on the ending...

But yes, absolutely no reason to start from the middle or end. All the seasons are full of jokes from the other games...
  • edited September 2010
    I think season 1 was the most complete season. The fourth and sixth chapers were insane on levels that the other seasons never came close to.
    Also, since s1 had a somewhat coherent plot it gave you a sense of achivement to reach the ending and uravel the mystery. Where as S2 and S3 were a lot less concrete. Its like they gave up half way XD Which is fine, Sam and Max isn't about the coplex plot, but it is all the more fun when TTG pulls it off.

104,106,203,204,301,304 and 305 are probably the best episodes but I wouldn't pass on a single one... Not even 202 which was, imo, the weakest.
  • edited September 2010
    If you're only looking to "test the waters" then download some of the available demos, or the episode "Abe Lincoln Must Die" which is free to see if you like it.
    Otherwise, buy the 3 season set. For $40, it's the best value.
  • edited September 2010
    i liked season 2 better then season 3 .. but screw it i liked them all.... i want season 1 and 2 on PS3 !!! =( i want season 4 if it ever comes out (Jurassic park and back to the future gonna take a long time to series to end T-T ) im guessing season 4 wont be out for a long time because of JP and BTF ..oh well i had fun at least i got little sad in the end of 305 PS3 ver .
Sign in to comment in this discussion.