Sam and Max Season 3 Menu of Death

edited September 2010 in Game Support
Sam and Max season 3 has a very interesting problem I'm finding whilst browsing in the menu. My computer will lag very very bad in the menu, sometimes even freezing my computer. This is happened so far from 301-304. The best part is I can run the actual game perfectly, but whenever I try to save a game or go into the options, it freaks out and usually freezes. I'm running Windows 7. Help?! :confused:

Comments

• edited September 2010
    i too ve been getting almost non-stop crashes with sam & max season 3 (still, i've played through the season 3 times now even with the crashings). Not sure this happens to anyone else, but the game will freeze up, often during loading of a scene or dialog or menu screen, and when i load up my save upon reopening the game, it tells me Sam & Max are on "Flotsam Docks." As far as I know, this isn't supposed to be any sort of crazy Sam & Max/TOMI crossover, as when the save loads i'm greeted with a black screen.

Damn, and here I was hoping to see Sam & Max launch the screaming narwharl in search of LeChuck & Elaine

P.S. Admit it, you know you'd play that.
This discussion has been closed.