Photoshop request

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    You can get it infinitely cheaper if you are a college student.

I used to love Sam and Max!

I do some work with adobe, and this is in fact true. If you are student or educator you can get up 80% off. the CS5 Student and Teacher Editions have all the features and functionality of the commercial edition, outside of the discounted price (which is for college students and teachers who meet our eligibility).

He're the link I hope this helps!

http://www.studenteditions.adobe.com/?sdid=GWDXE&#/home
  • edited September 2010
    AdobeBrad wrote: »
    I used to love Sam and Max!

I do some work with adobe, and this is in fact true. If you are student or educator you can get up 80% off. the CS5 Student and Teacher Editions have all the features and functionality of the commercial edition, outside of the discounted price (which is for college students and teachers who meet our eligibility).

He're the link I hope this helps!

http://www.studenteditions.adobe.com/?sdid=GWDXE&#/home

Won't really help me, because I'm 14. I just wanted an explanation. Also, you "used" to love Sam and Max? Why not try out the new games, especially the free "Abe Lincoln Must Die!"?
  • edited September 2010
    I miss Bosco ... :'(
  • edited November 2010
    sammaxfromwiibox.jpg
  • edited November 2010
    Missingno? o_o
  • edited November 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Missingno? o_o

Naw, Missingno is more backwards-L. That's clearly an upsidedown-T.
  • edited November 2010
    Or a very crudely drawn 3-D pixel art of an equally crude, infected and mouldy male genitalia.

But again, I associate mostly everything with infected and mouldy male genitalias..
  • edited November 2010
    CAn someone tell me where I can get the font for this thing?
  • edited November 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Or a very crudely drawn 3-D pixel art of an equally crude, infected and mouldy male genitalia.

But again, I associate mostly everything with infected and mouldy male genitalias..

I'm not sure what scares me more:
    The fact that it now totally looks like that to me, or the fact that Max doesn't seem to notice that Sam's been replaced with moldy genitalia.
  • edited November 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    I'm not sure what scares me more:
    The fact that it now totally looks like that to me, or the fact that Max doesn't seem to notice that Sam's been replaced with moldy genitalia.

You people need to play Minecraft.

noogiefromwiibox.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.