Where the hell was the

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Musical Number!?

Cmon Telltale, I was counting on you!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Hahahaha, poor Superball is going to have to wait.
  • edited September 2010
    Telltale even threw in that Superball was prone to song and dance routines! I thought for sure that was foreshadowing!
  • edited September 2010
    "Yoooog Soggoth, Yooooog Soggoth! Wheeen you're baaaad he waaaxes wroth!"

See, there WAS a musical number!
  • edited September 2010
    As amazing as the Toybox Song was, I still missed having a proper musical number.
  • edited September 2010
    Tabula Charlie was the musical number if you ask me
  • edited September 2010
    Let's see, we had "We Love The Devil's Toybox," Yog Soggoth's theme song, and that whole routine with the clones...nope, still want a musical number! Preferably Sal singing "Strangers In the Night" a la Frank Sinatra.
  • edited September 2010
    don't forget "stacking some crates dooby,dooby,doo" when ussing mind readin on sal in 304
  • edited September 2010
    jaden551 wrote: »
    don't forget "stacking some crates dooby,dooby,doo" when ussing mind readin on sal in 304

That, and his "Dooby, dooby doo" when he's controlled by
    Charlie Ho-Tep in 304
    and is fixing the light.

But a little Musical moment people keep overlooking is when you can make Sameth sing by ventriloquising him in the train during reel 3 in 302.
  • edited September 2010
    Or....

Sameth: (to the theme of Flight of the Valkyries) Shut-a your mouth now, shut-a your mouth now, shut-a your mouth now, please shut uupp!
    Maximus: He-ya ho-ah he-ya ho-ah!
  • edited September 2010
    Or....

Sameth: (to the theme of Flight of the Valkyries) Keep-a your mouth shut, keep-a your mouth shut, keep-a your mouth shut, don't say a word!
    Maximus: He-ya ho-ah he-ya ho-ah!

I fixed it.
  • edited September 2010
    Hatley wrote: »
    I fixed it.

Ah yes, that was it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.