What would've been added to the office this season?

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
I know we're all disappointed by not having been able to enter the office during the whole season, but still, what would you have wanted to be added for each episode?

301: ...can't think of something
302: Sammeth's and Maximus' skeletons
303: The brain screw
304: A clone
305: Max's Inuit coming of age story, his Flint Paper fanfic, and his two other stories that I forget what they were >.>

Comments

• edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »

301: The Cake of the Damned, made for the Soda Poppers, or the bouquet Max caught
    305: Max's Inuit coming of age story, his Flint Paper fanfic, The Eli Whitney Dilemma, and The Happenstance at Ghastly Manor

Fixed.
  • edited September 2010

Would it be tied inside the closet like Leonard?:D
  • edited September 2010
    You do realize the office is gone right? It'll hopefully never return, and good riddance. The office is old and unimaginative. What we need is more fresh locations. After season 3, it would be a step backwards to start recycling locations again.
  • edited September 2010
    @queen of lobsters:Thanks for the 305 correction, but I meant stuff that could've been added from those episodes, so your 301 selection is wrong since that was from 205, not 301.
  • edited September 2010
    301: The Engagement Ring
    305: Max's Inuit coming of age story, his Flint Paper fanfic, The Eli Whitney Dilemma, and The Happenstance at Ghastly Manor

Really fixed. For reals.
  • edited September 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    You do realize the office is gone right? It'll hopefully never return, and good riddance. The office is old and unimaginative. What we need is more fresh locations. After season 3, it would be a step backwards to start recycling locations again.

But the office is such a huge part of Sam and Max. I'd love to see a return to it just once, like having them get sent out on a case so some villain could sell all their stuff on eBay and use the funds to turn the office into his evil lair. Afterwards, Sam and Max would do little to turn the lair back into their office, because the villain's chairs are much more comfortable, and they'd just fill it up with new junk...and Mariachi frogs from Tijuana.
  • edited September 2010
    i got disappointed not going to the office but at least i had fun =D
  • edited September 2010
    I thought it was weird that we didn't even visit the office at least once, being spoilt by being allowed to visit the office in EVERY case in Season 1 and 2 and then suddenly locking that away from us, not even having a cutscene there.
  • edited September 2010
    I like the office it stands in a please that keeps changing so they can change allot but in a please that has the wrest diners stinks,an incantation store and gate to hell that has a mole-man colt that lives close to it that on the conner of state and narrow it gust fits sam and max so well and in a few years what chord happen
  • edited September 2010
    205:Peepers eyes
    301:Power Chore
    302:A reel
    303:One of the badges they collected for sammunmak
    304:Part of the dispenser
    305:
    What was left of Max:(
  • edited September 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Oh no, you're mistaken. It's not gone. Steve Carell is leaving, sure, but otherwise it's apparently going to keep going regardless.
  • edited September 2010

sammun-maks brain would of been better
  • edited September 2010
    1. The dried up brain of Gordon
    2. The skeletons of Sameth and Maximus
    3. Sammun-Mak's crown
    4. The half-eaten cake from Stinky's
    5. Satan's mike
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    sammun-maks brain would of been better

Well, yeah, but he's kinda busy to be in the office.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh no, you're mistaken. It's not gone. Steve Carell is leaving, sure, but otherwise it's apparently going to keep going regardless.

This. 12254a885fadccc3b.gif
Sign in to comment in this discussion.