Great Adventure Bundle 2010 Doesn't support Vista 64 bit OS

edited September 2010 in Game Support
I love a good cause but so far none of the games are supported under Vista 64 bit OS. I'm a bit dismayed. I thought if you were offering it that would have been a given. My bad, not asking for a refund just was looking forward to the games.
*sigh*

Comments

• edited September 2010
    All games works fine on my Windows 7 x64, none of the games works for you?
  • edited September 2010
    My copy is not working properly, everytime I download "The Whispered word" for my Windows 7 x64 it is missing almost every file in the download. I know this because whenever I install Windows tells me there are files missing in the installation and I can either ignore, retry, or abort. I have downloaded the same game twice and I continue to run into this problem.
  • edited September 2010
    I have Vista 64 bit and it works just fine. Whispered World might be because of corrupted downloads, try checking the thread about the NSIS error for a direct download link. Don't forget to download the files into the right folder in your documents folder or it still won't work.
  • edited September 2010
    My copy is not working properly, everytime I download "The Whispered word" for my Windows 7 x64 it is missing almost every file in the download. I know this because whenever I install Windows tells me there are files missing in the installation and I can either ignore, retry, or abort. I have downloaded the same game twice and I continue to run into this problem.

You should solve this if you right click on the program- either the Adventure Games bundle or the individual installers if you are using them directly- and use "Run as administrator". They all work fine on Windows 7 x64 for me (although TWW seems to come with a whole host of problems on any OS :S)
  • edited September 2010
    Running as Administrator did the trick. Thanks for the help guys.
This discussion has been closed.