SBCG4AP Episode 5 - No sound at all?

edited November 2010 in Game Support
I just reinstalled this game, hoping to have some playing through it again. First time I launched, I played for atleast an hour, everything was good. I logged off and shut my computer down. Next time I launch the game, there is no sound at all. It keep happening. I have sound in every other program BUT SBCG4AP. Are there any fixes for this?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    WayneBrady wrote: »
    I just reinstalled this game, hoping to have some playing through it again. First time I launched, I played for atleast an hour, everything was good. I logged off and shut my computer down. Next time I launch the game, there is no sound at all. It keep happening. I have sound in every other program BUT SBCG4AP. Are there any fixes for this?
    Try reinstalling?
  • edited October 2010
    That was great! It was for keeps (if reinstalling won't be burninated by Trogdor). So would you try reinstalling again?
  • edited November 2010
    I'm having this same issue, but for episode Two instead. It worked fine when I first played it months ago (preview only) but now there's no sound on load or in-game. All the other episodes have sound and have been completed, though one of them the sound did cut out for a scene, but I restarted to hear the lines and it was fine.
This discussion has been closed.