Max for President? (spoilers)

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
So, is new Max still the president, even though he was never part of 104?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    As far as America knows, I guess so.
  • edited September 2010
    I don't think so. I think they are leaning towards keeping Superball the president now.
  • edited September 2010
    I think Superball will let Max take the reigns as he seems to care a lot for him.
  • edited September 2010
    Yea, i think he will be president again.
  • edited September 2010
    "Max A" is never elected.
  • edited September 2010
    I always thought US law stated that past incarnations of the incumbent president were not eligible to take over the role.
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah, it's very clear on that front.
  • edited September 2010
    I always thought US law stated that past incarnations of the incumbent president were not eligible to take over the role.

I'm sure Superball would remove that law and let alternate Max be President, for consistency and so he can resume his regular standing-in-front-of-a-door duties.
  • edited September 2010
    Probably the government will cover up the fact that that monstrosity was actually the president to begin with. Far more convenient to pretend the new Max is and was always the same person who was president than to let the people realize the truth.
  • edited September 2010
    IT'S A CONSPIRACY! :eek:

Or...will be. It will be a conspiracy, someday. Maybe. We don't know for sure yet.
  • edited September 2010
    Now that you mention it, I could see Bosco obsessing over this when he comes back and nobody tells him. Heh.
  • edited September 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    IT'S A CONSPIRACY! :eek:

Or...will be. It will be a conspiracy, someday. Maybe. We don't know for sure yet.

I read this in Boscos voice.

But on topic. I think Sam will tell new Max, then he will just go along with it. I think it's clear Max wouldn't care about little laws like that. They only care if it's not them breaking them.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.