Adventure Pack install issue Visual C++ 2005 Redistrib?!?

edited September 2010 in Game Support
I continue to receive an error during the Visual C++ portion of the downloader install that tells me a resource is no longer available.

Now I've checked and the Vis C++ is current on MS website at 2008 not 2005 and Vista can't seem to locate the msi file locally or on the internet even though I can locate the temp version the installer creates through a manual search.

All this causes the installer to fail it's installation every time. The installer does appear for me but every time I try and download a game and hit the install button on the downloader the whole app freezes.

Not sure where to proceed from here. Anyone have any suggestions?

PS: The download button for Puzzle Agent does not appear as it does for the other titles.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Does Puzzle Agent appear in the list at all? If not, the bundle launcher must not be connected to the internet, which it has a problem with sometimes. Puzzle Agent doesn't appear at all in the launcher unless you are logged on, so I don't know if that's related to the installation problem. Have you tried reinstalling Visual C++, as well as deleting the game and redownloading and installing it?
  • edited September 2010
    I tired downloading this Great Adventure Bundle and All I got some unreadable files what do I do?
This discussion has been closed.