Golden shorts?

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Hey guys, little favor? Can someone record the sequence where you pick up the golden shorts in Alley of the Dolls? My version doesn't have it :/

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Here is a Youtube link for you.
  • edited September 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-44Ixyx93I There you have it!

EDIT: Dang! Beaten to the punch on my own video!
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks guys, you're awesome! :D
  • edited September 2010
    It IS there, you just can't do it until towards the end, while all the clones are going into the warehouse.
  • edited September 2010
    I didn't notice that joke. That is AWESOME!
  • edited September 2010
    Cheri wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-44Ixyx93I There you have it!

EDIT: Dang! Beaten to the punch on my own video!

It is? Never knew. Oh well, at least we had the same idea, XD
  • edited September 2010
    XD That's amazing. If only I had found that on my first playthrough. Poor Sam. I love him even more now.
  • edited September 2010
    Looking the title of the thread, I tought that you want the "Golden Shorts"(tm) as Sam&Max merchandise on TT store....

Wait.... I WANT those "Golden Shorts"(tm) on TT store!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Oh my gosh, that was AWESOME!!!!!! I wish I had seen that before now I have the perfect excuse to play that again!! :D
  • edited September 2010
    no Teeth, I have the steam version. I wait until the dogglegangers go intothe warehouse, the shorts just aren't there. Thanks for the sequence guys, it was pretty awesome :D
  • edited September 2010
    Now has anyone made a video of seeing Maximus in the basement via Max-o-vision in The Penal Zone? That's something I've been wanting to see
  • edited September 2010
    Ah, thank you for reminding me! I've been meaning to see if that actually happens in 301, or if Jake was simply pulling our leg. I'll do that, and then record it if it's truly there.
  • edited September 2010
    Nagaoka wrote: »
    Now has anyone made a video of seeing Maximus in the basement via Max-o-vision in The Penal Zone? That's something I've been wanting to see

What's that? I've never heard of that before!:confused:
  • edited September 2010
    Nagaoka wrote: »

I'm pretty sure Jake was just pulling our legs, I waited 10 minutes in Max Mode and Maximus had yet to ever show up.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.