At The End: Stinky's Phone

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Who is calling Stinky at the end? Did I miss something...?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Remember how
    Giant Max teleported away from the city before either his brain or the Maimtron nuke could blow him up
    ?

Well ...
  • edited September 2010
    Maybe it was Sal calling her from Hell. Maybe it's like prison and you get one phone call when you first arrive. Actually, I have no clue. I don't even remember her phone ringing.
  • edited September 2010
    It was Max teleporting to her. Remember the phone he's teleporting to always rings before they get there?
  • edited September 2010
    I thought it was obvious, and a brilliant way to end it, since back in The Penal Zone, the first Psychic powers we as a Player use is Teleportation to Stinky's Cell Pone as she's sitting on that throne. She's in the exact same place at the end of 305 as the last power we see is Max teleporting to her!
  • edited September 2010
    If you don't know that, does that mean you never played the penal zone at the beginning
  • edited September 2010
    So, did Cthulu Max end up destroying SkunkApe and Stinky in one fell swoop, when his bomb went off? That would explain the "oh, sh_t" look on Stinky's face just then. Certainly he was too big to fit IN the ship. Was that the little flash in space?

They really cleared the decks on this one: Norrington and Papierwaite are dead inside Max, Sal was also left behind in Max, although we did get the DeSoto back. Did any new-to-the-season characters survive? We never did hear from the mole people in this episode.
  • edited September 2010
    Um....
    Paperwaite and Norrington survived. They took Sybil once she was in labor to the hospital.
  • edited September 2010
    chemistx2 wrote: »
    Did any new-to-the-season characters survive? We never did hear from the mole people in this episode.

Norrington/Paperwaite

Sam Jr. MAYBE

and umm. Carol

Technically Charlie Ho-Tep due to him only being sent to the dark demension

Skunkapes minions(at least a few)

European Guy

Those rats.
  • edited September 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Technically Charlie Ho-Tep due to him only being sent to the dark dimension

I'm pretty sure the Cthonic Destroyer disintegrates matter from dark dimension, so he's probably dead. (Only reason Norrington survived was because he was merged with Papierwaite)
  • edited September 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Norrington/Paperwaite

Sam Jr. MAYBE

and umm. Carol

Technically Charlie Ho-Tep due to him only being sent to the dark demension

Skunkapes minions(at least a few)

European Guy

Those rats.

And the doggledangers.
  • edited September 2010
    mathman77 wrote: »
    And the dogglegangers.

You mean Samulacra.
  • edited September 2010
    Avel wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the Cthonic Destroyer disintegrates matter from dark dimension, so he's probably dead. (Only reason Norrington survived was because he was merged with Papierwaite)

I also thought Cthonic Destroyer was only able to send dark dimensional matter back. Sam and Max kind of hints it out if you try to use Cthonic Destroyer on Yog-Soggoth when they're in the museum's office, and the piece of artifact that's given to us to find the toy indicates that a mole person used it to send dark dimension horde back. Although, yeah, the reason why Sam and Max thought it would be a good idea to zap Yog-Soggoth with the toy might be that it's not Yog-Soggoth, but only a small portion of him (as he said himself), so they won't feel bad from killing the oh-mighty Yog-Soggoth as a whole. And, well, dark dimensional army might have ran off to their home just because they didn't want to get zapped by Troy.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.