Any way to make sam run in season 1

edited September 2010 in Game Support
Hi, i know sam can run in the ps3 version of season 1, so is there a way to make him on the pc version? like a patch or something, i have the game on steam so the codes i give will be useless if you needed them. There is a lot of walking in season 1 and getting to places takes a long time, i don't play season 1 much because of that. So is there a way to make sam run? thanks

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Hi, i know sam can run in the ps3 version of season 1, so is there a way to make him on the pc version? like a patch or something, i have the game on steam so the codes i give will be useless if you needed them. There is a lot of walking in season 1 and getting to places takes a long time, i don't play season 1 much because of that. So is there a way to make sam run? thanks

If telltale could make sam run in season 1, I'd think they would have done that already. Of course, who knows.
  • edited September 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    If telltale could make sam run in season 1, I'd think they would have done that already. Of course, who knows.

They did it in the XBLA version
    For the XBLA version, they added running in Sam & Max Season 1 the same way you run in Season 2.

i don't see why the pc version can't have the same improvements
  • edited September 2010
    They did it in the XBLA version
    And in the Wii version too, IIRC
  • edited September 2010
    And in the Wii version too, IIRC

i wonder why the pc version hasn't been improved, it doesn't seem right somehow
  • edited September 2010
    i wonder why the pc version hasn't been improved, it doesn't seem right somehow

Well you know how sometimes a game gets remaked and gets bonus features(kingdom hearts final mix for example) and they cant add it to the original, thats probably why. I know due to downloadable content it could be fixed, but telltale has a lot on their plate as it is.
  • edited September 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Well you know how sometimes a game gets remaked and gets bonus features(kingdom hearts final mix for example) and they cant add it to the original, thats probably why. I know due to downloadable content it could be fixed, but telltale has a lot on their plate as it is.

i know, there is a lot of games there going to make. I just hope they get around to making a patch for the season sometime in the future.
  • It could be patched in (don't know how hard it would be) but Telltale never patch their games unless they're broken completely.
  • edited September 2010
    If you double-click on a location or object, it will cause Sam to run. That should speed things up for you a bit.
  • edited September 2010
    CasEmerjy wrote: »
    If you double-click on a location or object, it will cause Sam to run. That should speed things up for you a bit.

i've tried that lots of times, he never runs in season 1.
This discussion has been closed.