Please tell me …

edited September 2010 in Game Support
Please tell me the magic words that I need to say in order to get any kind of answer from TellTale Games?
I have sent no less than 10 (ten) emails to TellTale Games since August 26 and, although they claim to answer usually within a few hours or at max a few days, I didn't even receive as much as a "sorry, we're busy but working on it".
You didn't get my emails? Of course you did. Do tickets #34691 and #35190 ring a bell?
So, could I finally have a response to any of my emails?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Have you tried "Please" "Thank you" and "neither I nor anybody else in my extended family will ever buy another telltale product!"? ;)
  • edited September 2010
    Have you checked your spam folder? It seems TT's replies often end up there for people.
  • edited September 2010
    I did receive the automated answers with the ticket numbers, didn't I? And they didn't end up in the junk mail folder. Only, that's all I received in over three weeks.
    I am utterly nauseated by the way 'support' is defined these days …
  • edited September 2010
    HELLO!!!!!!
    Anyone of these fuckers around to answer a normal question?!?!?
  • edited September 2010
    HELLO!!!!!!
    Anyone of these ******s around to answer a normal question?!?!?

Staff presence has severely decreased since they started getting more licenses. I'm feeling that TTG is moving from a "small caring developer" into the realm of "capitalist developer more interested in churning out games than caring about customers" ......just like a certain studio that most of them quit to start TTG...
  • edited September 2010
    Six months ago, SIX, I bought all five games of Monkey Island. To this very day I haven't been able to play a single one, because I don't receive any activation code.

I don't care whether it's a team or a single person, nor how busy he/she/they may have been. In six months time anyone would have been able to give at least some kind of answer, at the very least: "hey, we're busy, please be patient."
    Simply ignoring every single attempt to get their attention is beyond rude, but this conduct of business is pure fraud, since they never delivered upon my purchase. And appropriate actions will be taken.

Forgive my use of language in the post above, but I do believe that by now I am entitled to use far worse language.
  • edited September 2010
    Try now! I just associated a new code to your account for the game!

Very sorry for the delay!
  • edited September 2010
    Works. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.