Is Charlie Ho-Tep alive? spoilers

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
In the end of episode 4 charlie zaps the toybox and is destroyed. However there is evidence that the destroyer just sends dark matter back to the dark dimension. Do you think he is dead or alive?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Ooh, I hope that is the case, I'd love to have the psychic toys back for Season 4. :D
  • edited September 2010
    it duets gust send dark mater bake to the dark denouement it destroys it but it seams the toys are beater than that they are gust in parts scared around new York and the Wold probable so in season 4 you can Colette all the parts of the toys and the toy box as a side mason fr-oat the session maybe session 5 6 7 and 8 to maybe
  • edited September 2010
    kane wrote: »
    it duets gust send dark mater bake to the dark denouement it destroys it but it seams the toys are beater than that they are gust in parts scared around new York and the Wold probable so in season 4 you can Colette all the parts of the toys and the toy box as a side mason fr-oat the session maybe session 5 6 7 and 8 to maybe

Lay off the drink before posting anything, mister.
  • edited September 2010
    kane wrote: »

Translation:
    It doesn't just send dark matter back to the dark dimension. It destroys it, but it seems the toys are better than that. They are just in parts scattered around New York and the world, probably, so in season 4, you can collect all the parts of the toys and the toybox as a side mission throughout the season. Maybe seasons 5, 6, 7, and 8 too.

I agree, since we were still able to use the dark destroyer, that some of the toys may have survived, however, I don't think Charlie Ho-Tep will be back; at least, not in season 4.
  • edited September 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Lay off the drink before posting anything, mister.

He uses text-to-speech. Cut him some slack. I use it, too.
  • edited September 2010
    If Brady Culture and Hugh Bliss can appear a season later, I bet Charlie can. He's been my favorite villain so far.
    Also, why didn't Troy the Destroyer get...destroyed when the toy box was?
  • edited September 2010
    Troy wasn't in the Toy Box, remember?
  • edited September 2010
    I really hope Charlie never comes back. If he does, I really hope it is as a Toy. I hated him as a villain, but I loved the power
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, a little off topic, but just remember that they said all the toys weren't in the toybox at the time of its disintegration, so we might run into more toys later on.
  • edited September 2010
    Troy was destroyed as well, and rebuilt by Skunkape.
  • edited September 2010
    I'd love to see Charlie again.
  • edited September 2010
    Troy was destroyed as well, and rebuilt by Skunkape.

Troy was destroyed because Charlie threw him off the statue of liberty.
  • edited September 2010
    Bunnyman wrote: »
    Also, why didn't Troy the Destroyer get...destroyed when the toy box was?
    Troy wasn't in the Toy Box, remember?
    But then, why was Charlie destroyed? He wasn't he the toybox either.
  • edited September 2010
    Tilan wrote: »

Charlie was simply close enough to the box when it was exploded, unlike Troy.
  • edited September 2010
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    Oh, a little off topic, but just remember that they said all the toys weren't in the toybox at the time of its disintegration, so we might run into more toys later on.

Charlie said the toy box was glowing because the dogglegangers found all of the toys. It seems all but Troy were sent back to the dark dimension.
  • edited September 2010
    Tilan wrote: »

Troy is the only toy that can destroy things from the Dark Dimension, and so powerful that I doubt even the Toybox can't hold it, hence why Charlie never put it in the Toybox AND why it was in another reality.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.