PS Move support for the TDP?

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Just wondering, Will telltale release a patch that enables ps move and navigation control for the tdp?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    I would say "very unlikely." Out of curiosity, what would you do with The Devil's Playhouse retrofitted for Move? It was designed pretty clearly with an analog stick in mind.
  • edited September 2010
    I assume it would be like similar controls to the Wii, control with the Analog stick on the secondary controller and use the main Move controller as a pointer. Just like Monkey Island on the Wii. But even then, whilst I guess some would enjoy it, I'm not really bothered about it, prefer the controller when on the PS3.
  • edited September 2010
    I guess that would be cool, and if it did happen that'd be great, but it's not really a game that needs Move.
  • edited September 2010
    but wouldn't it be easier to use move for season 1 and 2 at least? It would save having to ive it wierd controls.
  • edited September 2010
    I guess that would be cool, and if it did happen that'd be great, but it's not really a game that needs Move.
    I think for those who enjoy more a point and click interface is ideal and besides If they ever release a patch they will make the move support optional
Sign in to comment in this discussion.