[ Adventure Bundle ] Can't download: link says "oh crumbs"

edited September 2010 in Game Support
Subject says it all. I purchased the bundle but can't download it. While the "oh crumbs" error page is kind of adorable, I'd rather have the games!

The link I'm getting on my download page is http://www.telltalegames.com/download/greatadventure2010 -- should I be using a different one?

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited September 2010
    As Telltale was (is) working on various fixes, I'm thinking that they might have removed the download temporarily and it will be back soon, but don't take my word for it.
  • edited September 2010
    Having the same issue, sent an email requesting help yesterday, no response yet.....
  • edited September 2010
    Another buyer with the same problem. It's rather annoying not being able to download the games that I paid for. Please correct this problem soon. :(
  • edited September 2010
    I'll add another to this. Oh Crumbs is right!
  • edited September 2010
    Some acknowledgement of knowing a problem exists and a solution is in the works would be more appropriate. I purchased the game bundle Sunday and was able to download the bundle launcher. After downloading Whispered World (which took several hours) it failed to install. Monday, I downloaded Jack Keane and it also failed to install. Decided to unistall the bundle launcher and reload it and now I'm faced with the "Oh Crumbs" page.:mad:
  • edited September 2010
    The launcher itself requires authentication, so a member uploading it would not be considered piracy, right?

If TTG does not respond by tonight, I'll upload the launcher to my server for the sake of the community ^_^
  • edited September 2010
    Hey everyone! This issue should now be fixed! Go ahead and try again!
This discussion has been closed.