How About A Quick Laugh?

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
A sneak peek at the hilarious blooper reel from Season 3! Its from PAX Prime 2010. I found this while watching some of the other Sam&Max videos. I've gotta give these guys mad respect, they've really come a long way since Save the World. These voices are top notch! They can stay in their character's voice even after messing up!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    That was awesome!
  • edited September 2010
    crfh wrote: »
    That was awesome!
    No, actually, it was quite depressing. I found the fact that the Narrator couldn't finish his lines properly to be very melodramatic and sad.
  • edited September 2010
    No, actually, it was quite depressing. I found the fact that the Narrator couldn't finish his lines properly to be very melodramatic and sad.

But I thought Sam and Max couldn't be sad.
  • edited September 2010
    But I thought Sam and Max couldn't be sad.
    I know! I too was shocked at this world-shifting revelation.

Besides, my unique and valid viewpoint deserves recognition and acceptance as something as valid and accurate as finding the bloopers to be "funny", "amusing" or "mistakes made in a recording booth in front of a microphone".
  • edited September 2010
    I've seen it before, but it was still funny. I wonder if that's the entire thing, or if there'll be more.

The part where Andrew Chakin (I think?) comments on the way the line was written in the Papierwaite voice was good. And the WRITE IT DOWN thing.
  • edited September 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I've seen it before, but it was still funny. I wonder if that's the entire thing, or if there'll be more.

The part where Andrew Chakin (I think?) comments on the way the line was written in the Papierwaite voice was good. And the WRITE IT DOWN thing.

I REALLY hope that there's more. I love behind the scenes and production. Especially acting. I love to act as well:p
  • edited September 2010
    "God, I can't even get two! That's...that's four words, that's better than the three I just did. 'If I can just get to the Devil's Toybox, I can get my psychic toys back'...TA-DAH!"

PS7?LL!743...WRITE IT DOWN.

Max sounded so cute when he said "Shall we go again? Okay." Am I weird for thinking that?
  • edited September 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    "God, I can't even get two! That's...that's four words, that's better than the three I just did. 'If I can just get to the Devil's Toybox, I can get my psychic toys back'...TA-DAH!"

PS7?LL!743...WRITE IT DOWN.

Max sounded so cute when he said "Shall we go again? Okay." Am I weird for thinking that?

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph!"
    Yeh I have to admit he did sound pretty cute:p
    Also, "BALLZ! He's got big fuzzy balls! Rabbit boy of love." I think I made the strangest laugh in my life as I heard that. A mix between wtf' and a hyena on crack. The singing was so random!

@ Rather Dashing
    LOL! You've got great sarcasm
  • edited September 2010
    Hearing Andrew Chaikin as Papierwaite mess up his lines made my night! ^__^
  • edited September 2010
    I didn't know I could love William Kasten any more than I already did. I guess I was wrong.
  • edited September 2010
    lololololololololololol xD
  • edited September 2010
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    I didn't know I could love William Kasten any more than I already did. I guess I was wrong.

I never paid attention to the cast (yeah flame me all you want, I deserve it)... is Kasten Max's voice?
  • edited September 2010
    Yes. Yes he is.

It's amazing how Max can be just as hilarious when Kasten screws up as when the lines are right. I think that 'WRITE IT DOWN' line is my new favourite Sam & Max quote.

I loved how when Papierwaite's trying to say 'considerable,' Sam just sits down, like he's thinking "This is gonna be a while."
  • edited September 2010
    Kasten has found a place in my range of respect as far as voice acting goes. I didn't think I could get use to the change after Andrew Chaikin left but I was surprised. Kasten has become Max!
    Chaikin did make a huge comeback this season, though! The Narrator and Papierwaite are fantastic characters!
    They should let him do some beatboxing in the future ;)
  • edited September 2010
    You made my day!
  • edited September 2010
    You made my day!

Glad to be of service! :)
  • edited October 2010
    Wanna see what else is funny? ;)
    One of these days I'll get some editing software!
  • edited October 2010
    While we're talking about videos, anybody have a video of what you do to get the Secret Handshake trophy in "Tomb of Sammun-Mak?" To do this you have to have already gotten into Nicholas St. Kringles trunk, found the Yog-Soggoth note, and clicked on the idol in Jurgen's room. The next time you talk to Jurgen, you have the option of convincing him that Sameth and Maximus are in Brotherhood. I just thought the conversation was funny, especially how casually mentioning a game of bocce ball was what made Jurgen realize they were lying.
  • edited October 2010
    Ah, outtakes. My true love.
    (These were brilliant, by the way!)
  • edited October 2010
    This one's pretty funny too XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoDpeQmTUds

I was like "shake it shake it baby, c'mon now, sh.. OMG CROTCHGRAB!"
  • edited October 2010
    crfh wrote: »
    This one's pretty funny too XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoDpeQmTUds

I was like "shake it shake it baby, c'mon now, sh.. OMG CROTCHGRAB!"

Haha! I love that one. A freelance dance off is something I find worth seeing.
    This also reminds me of a line from Sam in 205: "Uh-oh, I've touched all of those places- several times!" O_O
  • edited October 2010
    Funny stuff..
    The only thing I dont like about behind the scenes action is the serious ones.. Why make them.. It takes the mystique away
Sign in to comment in this discussion.