season 3 office

edited September 2010 in Sam & Max
Does the office is season 3 look similar to the season 1 depiction, or does it continue to change like on season 2? I was just wondering because I can't find a screen shot online of it.

Not that my opinion matters and I realize I'm part of the minority, but I like the original look of the office (season1). It had a classic look that was familiar to me, so I was kinda disappointed that it changed drastically in season 2.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    The office is never seen in Season 3.
  • edited September 2010
    The office was bland, boring and overused. Why you would want that instead of brand new locations like we had in Season 3 is beyond me.
  • edited September 2010
    What do you mean "boring?" Sure, it serves little purpose, but it gives me nostolgia.
  • edited September 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    The office was bland, boring and overused. Why you would want that instead of brand new locations like we had in Season 3 is beyond me.

BORING?! Three words. Whack-Da-Ratz.
  • edited September 2010
    kendo17 wrote: »
    Does the office is season 3 look similar to the season 1 depiction, or does it continue to change like on season 2? I was just wondering because I can't find a screen shot online of it.

Not that my opinion matters and I realize I'm part of the minority, but I like the original look of the office (season1). It had a classic look that was familiar to me, so I was kinda disappointed that it changed drastically in season 2.

Gone
    episode 1:locked out
    episode 2:not even in their time
    episode 3:sam is never near the office until the plot twist that prevents them from entering
    episode 4: the samulacra(dogglegangers) invade the streets to the point you have to travel underground
    episode 5: the chaos is so bad that sam stays in a different street until the next part happens

Tried my best for a no spoilers although i did spill out the samulacra but I guess thats it.
  • edited September 2010
    caeska wrote: »

I liked the office. I like opening up the closet and seeing the souvenir of the previous case.
    I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Leonard Steakcharmer all tied up!
  • edited September 2010
    Boring? Damn it, I played Whack-Da-Ratz once every episode. Because I could.
  • edited September 2010
    I kinda miss the office...

I wanna see S+M's Apartment tho! (or wherever they live)
  • edited September 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    I kinda miss the office...

I wanna see S+M's Apartment tho! (or wherever they live)

In the comics and the cartoon they have a house in the suburbs. I don't think it's been mentioned in the TellTale series yet...
    That would make a fun new location!
  • edited September 2010
    The house was on the comics too? Can't say I remember it, but yeah, it'd be nice for a new location.

That's just you.
  • edited September 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    The house was on the comics too? Can't say I remember it, but yeah, it'd be nice for a new location.

Yeah, I think it was. When Sam was reading Max a bedtime story. Right before the pillow smothering :D
    Was that the house?
  • edited September 2010
    There's also "The Damned Don't Dance," where Sam and Max have invited their families over for Christmas dinner.

Just a personal theory, but I like to think they still have a house in the suburbs in the Telltale games. Some time back however, they returned to the office late one night and were too exhausted -- or lazy; probably the latter -- to head home as they usually would, so they slept in there. And then forgot they had a house altogether. They've even bought a set of bunk beds to use in a small side room whose door is always off-screen. It's been months (optimistically speaking) since the house has been occupied. At least by the owners.
  • edited September 2010
    Speaking of their families, it'd be nice to see some more of them don't you think? SPECIALLY Sam's grandma, best grandmother ever XD
  • edited September 2010
    Speaking of their families, it'd be nice to see some more of them don't you think? SPECIALLY Sam's grandma, best grandmother ever XD

Hey, SunnyGuy? Would you be a gent and stop reading my mind?

Mostly about that part I bolded. Grandma Ruth rocks hard like few others do. Though I'd love to see other family members too.
  • edited September 2010
    Are you sure it's mind reading and we don't simply share a mind? XD
  • edited September 2010
    I vote to see their house in future Sam&Max games
    Families? I remember Sam's awesome granny. I want to see Max's kin now!
  • edited September 2010
    I know it's been posted before around here or on the wikia, but since I can't find it I'll have to provide my own image

10gi6gh.jpg
    ^Only proof in existence that Sam and Max are not orphans =P
  • edited September 2010
    Great uncles and cousins of the Louisiana Purchase and the in-laws on the Jerry Springer Show!
    I've never seen that before! I've only just started reading excerpts from the comics. I think I need to order Surfin' The Highway.
    That's just disturbingly adorable:D
  • edited September 2010
    Oh my god, look at all the lagomorphs!
  • edited September 2010
    The little lagomorphs are so cute! And thats coming from me!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.