Want bosco back

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
like seriously he needs to come back and also that weird fat show host lady from situation comedy...ALSO I WANT MAX BACK!!!! AND GIRL STINKY!!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I want to eat marshmallows made from your kidneys.
  • edited September 2010
    mrtitanic2 wrote: »
    like seriously he needs to come back

Yes.
    and also that weird fat show host lady from situation comedy...

NO.
    ALSO I WANT MAX BACK!!!!

The whole forum wants him back.
    AND GIRL STINKY!!

Hmm. Maybe.
    I also want to add in jurgn

Nah.
  • edited September 2010
    I also want to add in jurgn
  • edited September 2010
    I think Bosco can come back next season for one or two episodes. But I don't want to see him in every episode.
  • edited September 2010
    Hell yeah. Bosco!

Jurgen too.
  • edited September 2010
    l also that weird fat show host lady from situation comedy

...um.... no....

Normally I'm very tollerant of characters, like the babies or the poppers, but there is something I really really really dont like about that woman...

Bosco should make regular appearances, but I dont know that making him an every-eppisode character would be a good idea unless he's just playing lab-rat to his momma.

Though like most of hte otehrs I want to see Jurgen in every season at least as a brief cameo, such a wonderful accent!

I wouldnt mind Girl-stinky commign back (tho at this point it's kinda hard) especially since S+M didnt get to foil her plans to murder G'pa stinky and earn his eternal gratatude! ;)

EDIT:
    and Max *IS* back, remember he's a hive-mind so he cant die unless EVERY Max dies.
  • edited September 2010
    I really like Bosco, more than his mom. He was always funny. I think it's down to the one character being worth a damn, and other, not.
  • edited September 2010
    I still can't get enough of Sam & Max's Bosco impersonation.
  • edited September 2010
    The whole forum wants him back.

Not me, I'm indifferent. I consider him just as much the true Max as the one that died.
  • edited September 2010
    I've had enough of Bosco in the first two seasons. Unless he has a good reason for coming back, I'd rather see completely new or less known characters.
  • edited September 2010
    i want bosco and his new enemy
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i want bosco and his new enemy

I think he lost his parinoia in 205 when he found the guy who was attacking him was mama bosco. Plus he has a job in Vegas(aka the funniest part of 304)
  • edited September 2010
    just picture bosco nude
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    just picture bosco nude

He got nude in 205, imagination isn't necessary
  • edited September 2010
    He got nude in 205, imagination isn't necessary

Did you really have to remind us of that?? :confused:
  • edited September 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    Not me, I'm indifferent. I consider him just as much the true Max as the one that died.

same here. I mean,
    Max's death
    was heartbreaking, but Past Max is essentially Real Max without any memory of 301 - 305.
  • edited September 2010
    basco is awesome why they didn't put him in season 3 ??
    oh well theres season 4
  • edited October 2010
    I vote for Bosco, but all the other characters that you mentioned should NEVER come back.
    Except for Jurgen.
  • edited October 2010
    momma Bosco is cool, i really like her, and i would like to see her on more episodes, but not as offtenly as i wish to see Bosco on the next episodes xD, i enjoy more hes lame inventions, for wish sam and max pay billions and millions of dolars. And Jurgen is a great chracater, one of my favorites, but in my opinion if he appiers sporadicly as the last season is enougth, it would be hard to justify hes existense on eash episode, and make hem a so usual character, maybe would make hem less interesting. Im one of the few ones that liked girl stinky,i recently discover that i like her, i think she was a character with a terrible actitude,she fulfilled with her mean roll greatly,and she was very hollow too, original convination,i faind her as a very cool character.
  • edited October 2010
    I think Bosco definitely needs to come back sometime and he should be even more paranoid than ever. Also, instead of using different nationalities to disguise himself, he should attempt to disguise himself as other characters in the game.
  • edited October 2010
    I would like to see a return of Bosco. Dont know if having him in every episode would be neccessery or not, but at least for the occasional cameo.
  • edited October 2010
    WayneBrady wrote: »
    same here. I mean,
    Max's death
    was heartbreaking, but Past Max is essentially Real Max without any memory of 301 - 305.

OBJECTION
  • edited October 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Well dayamn!
    Chuck's post is somewhere around here ya know. I still say that is deus ex machina at it's finest. I wonder if this means Max has a quantum soul?
    :confused:
  • edited October 2010
    I think Bosco definitely needs to come back sometime and he should be even more paranoid than ever. Also, instead of using different nationalities to disguise himself, he should attempt to disguise himself as other characters in the game.
    yes, that would be very cool xD, see hem dressing as sybil, think on how the other charactrs would react to hem, how sam would react seen bosco dressed as hem.
  • edited October 2010
    Well bringing Bosco back just for the sake of seeing him returning would be a mistake. They have to advance the character into a certain direction. Some people here are insinuating that Bosco in future S&M games should return and just be the kind of guy he was in season 1; and honestly, you guys don't know what you're talking about.

Look at characters like Girl Stinky, Papierwaite, even Flint Paper. They have a tremendous amount of mystery and intrigue tied to them and their stories are continually evolving.
    Bosco has been a shallow and predictable character the first two seasons so I ask you: Is this the kind of character you really want? Do you seriously want to pay for TTG to come up with the same old stuff over and over again?

You say you want Bosco back but I haven't seen anyone come up with any justification for this nor have I seen anything that would even suggest it would be a good thing.
    So why? Why do you want Bosco back?

It basically comes down to 2 ways they can go about their storytelling: They can come up with original ideas with new characters, exciting new story elements and character development in a unique and unexpected fashion.
    Or they can say; "Hey, these old ideas sold well and the fans seemed to like it. Let's recycle that content. Nobody will notice, honest!"

One of those approaches makes a gaming company money and keeps it moving forward. The other one does not.
  • edited October 2010
    Bosco can get married to a new interesting character?
  • edited October 2010
    caeska wrote: »
    Well bringing Bosco back just for the sake of seeing him returning would be a mistake. They have to advance the character into a certain direction. Some people here are insinuating that Bosco in future S&M games should return and just be the kind of guy he was in season 1; and honestly, you guys don't know what you're talking about.

Look at characters like Girl Stinky, Papierwaite, even Flint Paper. They have a tremendous amount of mystery and intrigue tied to them and their stories are continually evolving.
    Bosco has been a shallow and predictable character the first two seasons so I ask you: Is this the kind of character you really want? Do you seriously want to pay for TTG to come up with the same old stuff over and over again?

You say you want Bosco back but I haven't seen anyone come up with any justification for this nor have I seen anything that would even suggest it would be a good thing.
    So why? Why do you want Bosco back?

It basically comes down to 2 ways they can go about their storytelling: They can come up with original ideas with new characters, exciting new story elements and character development in a unique and unexpected fashion.
    Or they can say; "Hey, these old ideas sold well and the fans seemed to like it. Let's recycle that content. Nobody will notice, honest!"

One of those approaches makes a gaming company money and keeps it moving forward. The other one does not.

i will not faigth for this, xD, I think is about perseption, bosco was,nt a very predictable character on my opinion,hes paranoia and hysteric actitud made hem impredictable and interesting,the costumes, and also what or who he would be suspecting of to be chasing hem on the next episode too, and i was waiting to know on eash episode how hes new lame invention will help sam and max on the case,and how that invention could look,no way to know any of thous(i think my forever fav is the computer virus xD).Somthing i like about telltale characters, is how they made me laugth, and bosco made me laugth a lot! I think hes a character with a lot of funny potential. Even that way I admit that it would be interesting that he came back with a new profesion after what happened on las vegas,so that way we could use hem on a new way with out going back on the same dinamics for solving the puzzles (geting the money to pay bosco, or give hem an objet to hem, etc), and still been using momma bosco, momma bosco is a good character,i would dont like to know she was taken out of the games, anyway i dont faind her as funny, creative,or original, talking of the character, and her inventions, maybe the new inventions of bosco could take an other direction. About wish diraction Bosco will take, i think i will never imagine bosco married,and i think that indeed that will be more close to recycling joucks, just with an other character insted of sybil and abe, but i would faind it repetitive, it still can happend a lot of things to hes character to make hem came with something new, I think all the vegas stuff and the letter blaster-blaster had left is enougth potential for having some mistery of on wish conditions bosco could came back,to be use by the wraiters if they are interested on bringing hem back, anyway, i dont think they will be back on the next season. :(
  • edited October 2010
    I'm gonna miss Girl Stinky. I already miss Bosco.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.