Chuck Norris Has Nothing On...

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
Flint Paper. He is the Chuck Norris of the Sam & Max universe. That much is obvious to us devoted fans.

However, we can also agree that Superball, too, is badass, which begs the question: who would win in a fight, Flint or Superball?

And we can't forget Noir Sam. He's like a totally different person/dog from regular Sam, and fangirls fell all over him.

Therefore, I present to you a thread dedicated to the badasses of the Sam & Max universe, so we fans can revel in their awesomeness. If you can think of anyone else who deserves to be on the list of Totally Awesome Characters, feel free to share. Also feel free to share stories of your awe when faced with their inexplicable badass-ery, or any Flint Paper/Superball/Noir Sam jokes you may come up with.

For example: Flint Paper has never won a single fight, because that implies a competition where there was a chance he could lose, or Superball wears sunglasses because no mortal can withstand direct eye contact with him.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Flint Paper once beat a man to death with his own corpse.
  • edited September 2010
    Flint Paper is so badass only HE could kill Grampa Stinky.
  • edited September 2010
    Superball can outstare anything. EVEN HIS OWN REFLECTION.
  • edited September 2010
    Noir Sam's bark is far worse than his bite.
    At least his bite will grant a swift death.
  • edited September 2010
    Gohaku wrote: »

Hense why he never bites :D
    (gotta love noir sam, they shoudl use him more, though preferably a little less angry... not that I blame him any)
  • edited September 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    Hense why he never bites :D
    (gotta love noir sam, they shoudl use him more, though preferably a little less angry... not that I blame him any)

Yes! More Noir Sam, please! I would like to see Max try and work with his partner's angrier side, The only question is; what would cause Sam to get that mad with Max at his side? Maybe Max could...
  • edited September 2010
    Superball created all other secret agents in his own image. Somehow, Chuckles the Mafia #2 infiltrated their number but door-guarding was never Superball's strong point, it has to be said.
  • edited September 2010
    Flint Paper once hit a cyclops between the eyes.
    They once shot at Flint Paper, the bullet is in critical shape :(
    Why does Flint Paper sleep with the light on? Because the dark has a fear of Flint Paper.
    If you wake up in the morning you can be sure that Flint Paper wasn't in your town last night :D
  • edited September 2010
    No zombie is safe from --

Oh, sorry.

Flint Paper is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
  • edited September 2010
    Gohaku wrote: »

That is the best one I've ever heard. :D
  • edited September 2010
    Chuck Noris is the GOD !!!! he will kick anyone's ass especially Justin bebiers =P JK
  • edited September 2010
    ˙Flint Paper doesn't go into the pool, the pool gets Flint Paper.

˙Every morning when Flint wakes up and puts his feet on the ground, the Devil goes "Oh crap, he's up!"
  • edited September 2010
    The Tower of Piza leans to get out of Flint Paper's way.
  • edited September 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    That is the best one I've ever heard. :D

:D Just sayin....!
  • edited October 2010
    Tell him to put some clothes on then, that joke's will get lots of laughs and by lots of laughs I mean Me because I laugh a lot (walks back quietly).
  • edited October 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    Chuck Norris Has Nothing On... Flint Paper. Rick Astley

I completely agree with that.
  • edited October 2010
    ˙Flint Paper doesn't go into the pool, the pool gets Flint Paper.

I think the joke goes "he doesnt get wet, the water gets him" (which amusingly was popularized by a They might be giants song)
  • edited October 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    Chuck Noris is the GOD !!!! he will kick anyone's ass especially Justin bebiers =P JK

Yeah, but that's not exactly saying much, is it?
  • edited October 2010
    In a game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors", Flint Paper beats everything.
  • edited October 2010
    Guinea wrote: »
    In a game of "Rock, Paper, Scissors", Flint Paper beats everything.

Rock, Flint Paper, Scissors?
  • edited October 2010
    The-J23 wrote: »
    Rock, Flint Paper, Scissors?

(Super)ball, (Flint) Paper, Max's ears, scissors? :D
  • edited October 2010
    Flint Paper made himself allergic to peanuts to make sure he would never devour the planet.

galactus.gif
Sign in to comment in this discussion.