The Devil's Playhouse movie poster set and poster print?

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
Anyone know when these are due to be released? I ordered them over a month ago and still haven't heard when they are supposed to be shipped. I'm just a little worried since it's coming up to Christmas and the international post gets a bit hectic.

Also does anyone know what size the poster print so I can get a frame? I heard the poster set is going to be 8x10" and have already bought 5 of them XD

Thanks

Comments

• edited October 2010
    The DVD won't ship until October (which is now this month!), so the prints will most likely ship at the same time.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2010
    The prints have just gone to press and the DVD is nearly done as well.
  • edited October 2010
    Good timing! I'm planning on ordering mine tomorrow.
  • edited October 2010
    Thanks Jake! :D I would like to know the sizes as well, I need to buy the frames soon...
  • edited October 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Yayyy!! Thanks Jake :D
  • edited October 2010
    Jake wrote: »

Sweet! I can't wait to get the DVD! Will this include a case file too, because U wouldn't mind some Season Three chotchskies!
  • edited October 2010
    i would be a good sammnun-mak in the real movie
  • edited October 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    Thanks Jake! :D I would like to know the sizes as well, I need to buy the frames soon...

I think I remember them being 9 x 12 (same size as the MI folio), but it's not listed in the store, so take that for what it is.
  • edited October 2010
    I thought that I read that they were 8 x 10. Could be wrong, though.

Also, are the Symbiotes going to be released at the same time?
  • edited October 2010
    I thought that I read that they were 8 x 10. Could be wrong, though.
    I'm pretty sure I read on Telltale's Twitter they said 8x10", that's why I went out and bought them. I will be very upset if that is incorrect. :/
  • edited October 2010
    I read on the store page it was 8"x10", then now it doesn't say that anymore. I'm waiting for a blog post about it to see if they give us the sizes.
  • edited October 2010
    Looking forward to buying these prints to start off my poster collection on a blank wall!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.