Season 1+2 to PSN?

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
Just a vote for PSN versions of Season 1 and 2. Devil's Playhouse is the first S+M game I've played, and I liked it quite a lot. "I could learn a lot from this poster, if I weren't so offended by the choice of fonts." :)

Comments

• edited October 2010
    im voting for it =) and im wondering will they make it for PSN i meant season 1 and 2??? season 3 came unexpected and surprised me on PS3 cant wait for season 4 to come out soon =) i hope its on PS3 again
  • edited October 2010
    I'm sure it's in the pipelines. Just keep in mind that Telltale has a lot on their plate, especially now with their main support people gone (I know Emily left, and I heard something about Bonnie having departed, but I don't know that for a fact).
  • edited October 2010
    I'd like to see this happen! I've played Seasons 1 and 2 on the wii. I beat 1 and sold it because it was a struggle to bear with the tech issues at some points. I'm keeping 2 because it's more bearable, Sam can RUN and the plot is just plain epic. I've got the 3rd on the PS3 (read sig). I would definitely get Save the World on the PS3. The graphics don't even have to be dramatically improved. Smoother gameplay and running is all that's really needed. Any extras would be nice.
  • edited October 2010
    Really want Season one and two on PSN. Would make my life complete :D
  • edited October 2010
    It does seem kind of strange that, console-wise, the first two seasons are on the Wii and 360 while The Devil's Playhouse is PS3-exclusive.

Telltale should either bring the first two seasons onto PSN or release The Devil's Playhouse on the 360 so there can be a definitive Sam and Max console. (I'm assuming bringing TDP to the Wii is impossible, sadly.)

Of course, making new games comes before re-releasing old ones.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.