Steve Purcell

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
There's a question I've been curious about. Just how involved has Steve Purcell been with all three of Telltale's Sam and Max seasons? Presumably he hasn't had a lot of direct involvement, what with working at Pixar and all, but has there ever been an idea he suggested (or rejected)? Was there even an episode he did some co-writing on?

Question's crossed my mind, so I thought I should ask.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I remember something about a puzzle in 302 that wasnt allowed in because of Steve. Something about that snake in the disorient express.
  • edited October 2010
    There was a thread a year or so ago by yours truely asking the same thing. If you'd searched you would likely have found it...

Short answer:
    Steve is hands-on during the planning process ("pre-production" if you will) then basically approves it or not and they run with it form there. Tho I do understand he has written a few of the jokes himself and such at times...
  • edited October 2010
    Purcell was one of the lead designers and writers for the first two alongside Brendan and Dave. His role for the Devil's Playhouse is more limited, I think he's only credited for artwork, but I'd imagine he still approved everything.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.