Sam & Max Season 3 deal on PSN

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
Not sure how many of these emails went out, but I just found a promo in my inbox running till the 31st where if you buy season 3 on PSN, they throw in a copy of Braid.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    That's... just weird. What on earth do the two games have in common?
  • edited October 2010
    That's... just weird. What on earth do the two games have in common?

They're both puzzle games... I guess. ...sorta?
  • edited October 2010
    I... dont get it either... why Braid?

Besides, imo, buying S3 from TTG is better since you get the DVD _and_ you can feel good knowing 100% of the proceeds go to the company, instead of Sony taking a cut.
  • edited October 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    I... dont get it either... why Braid?

Besides, imo, buying S3 from TTG is better since you get the DVD _and_ you can feel good knowing 100% of the proceeds go to the company, instead of Sony taking a cut.

Now I feel all guilty. I didn't even think about that. I was just cruising on the PSN one day when: HOLY SH** Sam&Max S3!?!?!? Must...get...it....*strains*

Seriously though, I really wanted to play before classes resumed. Was buying it for the PS3 from TTG always an option? I want that DVD so badly.
  • edited October 2010

On the other hand, from the customer perspective, Braid is definitely worth a lot more than the DVD. Especially if you happen to live overseas where shipping is almost as much as the current price of Season 3.
  • edited October 2010
    On the other hand, from the customer perspective, Braid is definitely worth a lot more than the DVD. Especially if you happen to live overseas where shipping is almost as much as the current price of Season 3.

you have a point about shipping. Not played Braid (but you got me interested enough to look it up and it does look good) so I cant comment directly on the value.
  • edited October 2010
    Gohaku wrote: »
    Was buying it for the PS3 from TTG always an option? I want that DVD so badly.

No, you can't do that. TTG only directly sells the PC version, and the PC version is the only one that comes with the DVD.
  • edited October 2010
    No, you can't do that. TTG only directly sells the PC version, and the PC version is the only one that comes with the DVD.

Darn it. Oh well; Christmas list;)
  • edited October 2010
    you have a point about shipping. Not played Braid (but you got me interested enough to look it up and it does look good) so I cant comment directly on the value.

Braid is one of the very few games in the past 5 years that invented something new. Anyone who has a chance to try it, do yourself a huge favour and do so!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.