Season 1-3 DVD's with Complete Pack?

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
I had season 3, and I wanted season 1 and 2, so I bought the complete pack so I could get them cheaper even if I already had season 3. I can't get the DVD's for seasons 1-2 for free. I can, however, get season 3's. How can I get them?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    First go to the disc pages.

Here for Season One.

And here for Season Two.

They're both using older versions of the verification process. Simply put your order number in the box. NOT the serial number, the order number, found at the bottom of your My Telltale page.
  • edited October 2010
    WOW I wish I'd known about this offer... but bought S3 (and disc) and got S2 in the GAB a while back (if I ever get the code to redeem my free DVD) so... *sigh* Congrats to waynebrady tho, you got a sweet deal!
  • edited October 2010
    First go to the disc pages.

Here for Season One.

And here for Season Two.

They're both using older versions of the verification process. Simply put your order number in the box. NOT the serial number, the order number, found at the bottom of your My Telltale page.

Wrong, that doesn't work with the Complete Collection, you have to contact support directly.
  • edited October 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Wrong, that doesn't work with the Complete Collection, you have to contact support directly.
    Really?! Wow, that's ridiculous. Adventure Bundle buyers have it work for them, I assumed the other bundle would also work this way.
  • edited October 2010
    Really?! Wow, that's ridiculous. Adventure Bundle buyers have it work for them, I assumed the other bundle would also work this way.

Delicious Sarcasm...

(for anyone curious, the Adventure Bundle + S&M S2 DVD has had nothing but one failure after another. Currently the only way to get the deal is to contact support directly and ask them to manually add it to your cart)

EDIT:
    ok, so coupon codes HAVE been sent out but as of this post they dont work... so still only way to get the disc is to have it added manually by the support team
  • edited October 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    Delicious Sarcasm...

(for anyone curious, the Adventure Bundle + S&M S2 DVD has had nothing but one failure after another. Currently the only way to get the deal is to contact support directly and ask them to manually add it to your cart)
    No really, I got the $0 price point by putting my order number for the Bundle into the store two days ago.
  • edited October 2010
    No really, I got the $0 price point by putting my order number for the Bundle into the store two days ago.

you got lucky. As of this afternoon I tried and it still give me $29.99 on the cart and at the checkout.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.