free Sam & Max Season 2 DVD?

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
I have purchased the Great Adventure Bundle 2010 and also previously purchased the second season of sam and max is it possible to get a second copy of Sam & Max Season 2 with a type of discount. I did receive a email that stated i would just need too click here and enter the code but the link isnt there. :confused:

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I think they forgot to put the link in. What you have to do is put the DVD in your cart and at checkout enter the coupon code.
  • edited October 2010
    I have entered the serial code, which says that it is free, but when i proceed to checkout it goes right back up to $29, i then proceeded to use the coupon code which didnt do anything (invalid). what am i supposed to do?
  • edited October 2010
    See the thread in Support. If you want it, you'll have to email support with your order number. There has been talk of fixing the system and talk of sending out coupon codes for the disc, but so far it hasn't worked worked and none have arrived, respectively.
  • edited October 2010
    I was like "another copy? Hmmm.." If postage wasn't crazy, I might try for it but as it stands, international postage SUCKS and I already have the dvd.
  • edited October 2010
    i dont know guess we can just wait till monday see whats up. maby i would order something with the copy and have it shipped.
  • edited October 2010
    As of right now, the codes are being fixed. I got my DVD and a few others in the support thread got theirs, but some people are still having problems...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.