S&M S03 E5 Nasty Bug

edited October 2010 in Game Support
Im walking about inside the "Inventory zone" of demon max body when suddenly after becoming the circle shaped unknown form of machinery, a weird type of render freeze phenomena spoils even the pause function, can't access menu either, i have to close the window to restart the game and stop the loop.

Any ideas? thanks a lot.

PS: ENGRISH? please refer to www.benicewithforeigners.org

Comments

• edited October 2010
    chupapi wrote: »
    Im walking about inside the "Inventory zone" of demon max body when suddenly after becoming the circle shaped unknown form of machinery, a weird type of render freeze phenomena spoils even the pause function, can't access menu either, i have to close the window to restart the game and stop the loop.

Any ideas? thanks a lot.

PS: ENGRISH? please refer to www.benicewithforeigners.org

Did i mention that i managed to do the "no cliping" trick without any codes as a vacuum? (yeah, yeah... a vacuum, now i know) i went to the back of the bubble tube till the camera lost track of me, so i returned to a visible point in order to follow the "blue screen of death prevention procedures".

If you wondered, I use win 7 64 bit, Nvidia GTX 295, TYAN tempest 5000 motherboard, Double Xeon processor.

UPDATE: I solved the puzzle of the above mentioned area and didn't encountered any other problems til i finished the game.
  • edited October 2010
    Yes, there seems to be a fatal error in this point of the game. Never encountered personally, but a friend of mine did encounter that. According to her, rebooting solves the issue (if restarting the game doesn't, but it didn't solve hers)
This discussion has been closed.