season one for mac? ...with different Max?

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
Do you think TellTale Games should release Sam & Max season one for the mac soon? and/or do you think when they do, should they do what they did for Tales of Monkey Island and have William Kasten re-record Max's lines for the mac?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    It should have a Mac release (in fact, I wasn't aware it wasn't on the Mac in the first place), but with all due respect to William "The One True Voice of Max" Kasten, having him dub over Max's lines in Culture Shock isn't really necessary. If they didn't do that for the Wii/360 releases, they wouldn't do it for the Mac.
  • edited October 2010
    I dunno...I just thought that since they did it for Tales of Monkey Island, they'd do it for Sam and Max
  • edited October 2010
    Yes they should port it to Mac. So everyone can get to play all of Sam & Max! However, no re-recording Max. Unless you want what happened with Launch of the Screaming Narwhal all over again... I'm not bothered if it actually happens, but if so, we may get some people moaning again.
  • edited October 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    Yes they should port it to Mac. So everyone can get to play all of Sam & Max! However, no re-recording Max. Unless you want what happened with Launch of the Screaming Narwhal all over again... I'm not bothered if it actually happens, but if so, we may get some people moaning again.

maybe.....but it'd still be better than Kid Beyond's (Still gotta respect him for his performance as the Narrator and Papierwaite) performance as Max
  • edited October 2010
    Most of the lines from episode 1 were already re-recorded in later episodes, it would only be the "episode 1 specific" lines that would need to be redone.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shLNdcJbMWs
Sign in to comment in this discussion.