Dual screen, S&M Season 2

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
Is there any way to lock the mouse inside the game in fullscreen? I have two monitors, and i quite often misclick outside the window on my other monitor, minimizing the game.

Hoping for a fix.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    It's not a problem with the game; that's how all fullscreen games operate: they only occupy the one monitor. There's really nothing to fix.
  • edited October 2010
    You could always disable the 2nd monitor before playing.
  • edited October 2010
    Avel wrote: »
    You could always disable the 2nd monitor before playing.
    I, too, utilize a second monitor, and I will let you know that disabling monitors is a hassle and annoyance to jump through hoops to get to the control panel, actually disable it, and then re-enable it when you're done. It also messes up my window placements and icons.
  • edited October 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    It's not a problem with the game; that's how all fullscreen games operate: they only occupy the one monitor. There's really nothing to fix.

No, that's not entirely true, Starcraft 2 for instance, has mouse-locking, both for it's Fullscreen, and "Windowed(Fullscreen)" modes, as well as it's Windowed mode. Otherwise these modes would be quite useless. (Especially since the game uses scrolling by touching edges. I've seen mouse-locking in lots of other games as well, so why not Telltale's as well?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.