Buttons?

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
I'm pretty sure that most of you noticed that when a character in s.3 presses a button, like the
secret passage button at stinky's diner
, the button isn't actually pressed. Isn't that odd?

Comments

• edited October 2010
    I don't think so? I mean, how would you use it again if it stays pressed down?

It's like when the clicker of your pen gets jammed and you're left with either a pen tip that won't come out or one that won't go back in.

EDIT: Or do you mean that it isn't animated being pressed? Because that, yeah, I've noticed.
  • edited October 2010
    There are a lot of "shortcuts" used to save space, such as you always *hear* S+M shut the doors of the Desoto when they arive, but they're already standing next to it when the scene fades in. Saves TTG the time/effort to animate it AND makes the game slightly smaller (and enough cuts like that will make a difference)
  • edited October 2010
    Omegabegin wrote: »
    Or do you mean that it isn't animated being pressed? Because that, yeah, I've noticed.
    This
  • edited October 2010
    Most of these I don't notice. The only really glaring one for me was in Tales, where Guybrush is supposed to be trying to pull Santino's skull off and it just looks like he's flexing.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.