Free Night of the Raving Dead!

edited November 2010 in Sam & Max

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Cool, too bad I already have it.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh come on! I quite literaly bought it Sunday night!
  • edited October 2010
    More Gifts if I forget a Birthday!
  • edited October 2010
    It would be cool if those who already have it could receive a code of some kind for a different free episode. But then again, I guess Telltale can't afford to always keep on giving away free episodes to everyone (though you wouldn't think so by looking at their recent history of giveaways and sales).
  • edited October 2010
    I already have 3 of it
  • edited October 2010
    The Leg wrote: »
    Oh come on! I quite literaly bought it Sunday night!

Wait, you bought just Night of the Raving Dead... when the whole Season is $9.95?
  • edited October 2010
    How long is it free for? Is it free for good like Abe Lincoln Must Die?
  • edited October 2010
    Until Monday or Sunday I think. It says it in the newsletter.
  • edited October 2010
    It's free "Through Halloween Weekend".
  • edited October 2010
    Oh. That's unfortunate. Thanks.
  • edited October 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    It would be cool if those who already have it could receive a code of some kind for a different free episode. But then again, I guess Telltale can't afford to always keep on giving away free episodes to everyone (though you wouldn't think so by looking at their recent history of giveaways and sales).

I wish they'd give each person 1 free gift-key for that eppisode. This way when we have already got the eppisode (I have 3x of every epp of S1+S2) we can give it to a friend who doesnt have it.
  • edited October 2010
    Ashton wrote: »
    I wish they'd give each person 1 free gift-key for that eppisode. This way when we have already got the eppisode (I have 3x of every epp of S1+S2) we can give it to a friend who doesnt have it.

Spoiler: You can make gift keys too.
  • edited October 2010
    Cool, I didnt have this episode minus the xbox version.
  • edited October 2010
    Is anyone else getting a corrupted installer error? D:
  • edited October 2010
    cadeSILVER wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting a corrupted installer error? D:

Redownload.
  • edited October 2010
    I just downloaded it. Seems better than Abe Lincoln Must Die!.
  • edited October 2010
    apenpaap wrote: »
    I just downloaded it. Seems better than Abe Lincoln Must Die!.

If I'm honest, I didn't really like Season 1 that much, Season 2 is a much better game and Season 3 is brilliant.
  • edited November 2010
    I thought I already had it but it was only the demo version.
    I'm pleased to have gotten the whole episode for free but there is just something about sam and max that just doesn't grip me enough to buy any more episodes.
  • edited November 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    If I'm honest, I didn't really like Season 1 that much, Season 2 is a much better game and Season 3 is brilliant.

And if I am, I love Season 1 and Season 2 is only an actually bad attempt to make a new season by mostly reusing many things from Season 1.
  • edited November 2010
    And if I am, Season One is great, Season Two is amazing, and Season Three is a piss-poor attempt that, while admirably working to change up the formula, ends up eliminating all sense of puzzle-solving in exchange for a "cinematic" feel in which making sure the story keeps up a brisk pace takes precedent over actually delivering a compelling game, and the end product heavily suffers for it despite the pretty baubles and the like.
  • edited November 2010
    NOOOO!!! It's not free anymore... :(
  • edited November 2010
    NOOOO!!! It's not free anymore... :(
    Still want it?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.