TF2 Max set items

edited October 2010 in Sam & Max
Dear Telltale fans,

I am interested in the item set and will gift you a telltale game from the official shop if you are willing to give me the items. please let me know

thank you :D

Comments

• edited October 2010
    out of curiosity what game would you give?
  • edited October 2010
    Or why would we trust you?
    It seems as if this STEAM trading system has brought spammers to our forums.
  • edited October 2010
    well I have already bought the game, im going to use it to trade for soldiers medal.
    just tell me what game or games u want, please make it reasonable.
    or halloween sales on steam is fine too
  • edited October 2010
    I really wish Valve didn't introduce trading. So many people are trying to trade their purely cosmetic items that it's difficult to remember TF2 is an actual game. =/

Anyway, let me ask you something, OP. Do you want the Sam and Max items because you're a fan of Sam and Max and want to show off that fact, or are you just one of those people who wastes a ridiculous amount of time trying to collect every item in the game? (Which is impossible to do anyway.)
  • edited October 2010
    I love telltalegames, I have a few of them.
    but currently im so obsessed with TF2.. i dont know why.. maybe i need some prof. help..
  • edited October 2010
    ClanLord wrote: »
    I love telltalegames, I have a few of them.
    but currently im so obsessed with TF2.. i dont know why.. maybe i need some prof. help..

Quick now, name all of the telltale games you have, what console, and just to make sure, name one type of puzzle per episode, and while I'm at it, show us your game list(but take out the serial codes)
  • edited October 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Quick now, name all of the telltale games you have, what console, and just to make sure, name one type of puzzle per episode, and while I'm at it, show us your game list(but take out the serial codes)

I have 184 games listed on my steam

what about back to futur? 25 USD? for 3 in game cosmetic items
  • edited October 2010
    I have 184 games listed on my steam

what about back to futur? 25 USD? for 3 in game cosmetic items

First off, you did not answer Gman's question. Second, did you come here just for the items?
  • edited October 2010
    uh he said what TELLTALE games you have...just sayin
  • edited October 2010
    I dont need to answer anything he asked since he was just trolling like some others
  • edited October 2010
    its alright just paid 25 USD for the medal. thanks anyways
  • edited October 2010
    I dont need to answer anything he asked since he was just trolling like some others

he wasn't trolling.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2010
    Please move this to the new unified items thread.
This discussion has been closed.