Comments

• edited November 2010
    Awesome! I started following it. Thanks for sharing!
  • edited November 2010
    That's the second biggest title logo I've ever seen.
  • edited November 2010
    That Max plush- DO WANT. Way better than the one I made, and it looks so soft and fluffy!
  • edited November 2010
    I'm glad that Steve Purcell has finally got this up and running. I think it's a good idea to separate all the Sam and Max stuff from the other art. Hopefully now he'll update both his blogs at the same time so that we get to see twice as much art!
  • edited November 2010
    This is excellent that he's gotten this happening! I can't wait to see what pieces of Sam & Max art he's got hidden away. It'll be interesting to see what he posts in the next few weeks/months. Hopefully we'll see some stuff from the canceled 'Freelance Police' game (concept art, character designs, etc.), that'd be nice.
  • edited November 2010
    The background consists of some notated drawings, anyone know what they're from? They look like they're notes to a second-party content creator like the folks who did the animated series, or LucasArts, or Telltale. I don't remember seeing them before. Anyone know what they're from and where I can find them in full?
  • edited November 2010
    Here ya go, RD. Forgive the contrast flip, but that's easy to fix.
    Sam Sheet
    Max Sheet
  • edited November 2010
    Yay! I've been waiting for this. So far it's pretty cool. :D
  • edited November 2010
    The background consists of some notated drawings, anyone know what they're from? They look like they're notes to a second-party content creator like the folks who did the animated series, or LucasArts, or Telltale. I don't remember seeing them before. Anyone know what they're from and where I can find them in full?
    Cheri wrote: »
    Here ya go, RD. Forgive the contrast flip, but that's easy to fix.
    Sam Sheet
    Max Sheet

I noticed the background and recognized it from something Cheri had posted before (but couldn't remember where), so I grabbed the background off the site itself and darkened it so it was clearer.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm not one to usually follow blogs, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on this also. Also, wow, really glad it also links to Steve's older blog, I wish I had known about it before.
  • edited November 2010
    http://samandmaxblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/plunge-through-space.html

Some concept art of the Space DeSoto from the cancelled Sam and Max Plunge Through Space game. Apparently every single key on the keyboard would have some function, no matter how strange, when driving the DeSoto.

Now I wish this wasn't cancelled.
  • edited November 2010
    Apparently every single key on the keyboard would have some function, no matter how strange, when driving the DeSoto.

Now I wish this wasn't cancelled.

I read this yesterday. It sounds truly awesome! A part of me died at the realisation I will never get to find out what button does what. Why, oh why did it get cancelled! :(
  • edited November 2010
    Well you can rest slightly uneasy knowing this plan was in only early pre-production and was going to be an X-Box exclusive.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.