Ps3?? sam and max season 1 and 2 ??

edited November 2010 in Sam & Max
so when will S1 and S2 be coming out for PS3??? or port it (heck remake it?? maybe not)
back to the future and jurasic park is coming this winter ... so does it mean the games wont be finished until 2011?? (how many episodes is in these games??)
god who knows =(

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Telltale's a very small studio (they have, what, 70 paid employees?) with a lot on their plate. To start, making new games is a priority over re-releasing old ones, and right now they have to deal with Poker Night at the Inventory (though that one seems finished and waiting for release right now anyway), Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, and probably some projects they aren't ready to announce yet.

Even when it comes to bringing older games to other systems, they need to focus on the WiiWare version of Puzzle Agent and the Mac ports of SBCG4AP and Wallace and Gromit. (All of which have been promised earlier.)

I'm sure Seasons 1 and 2 will come to the PS3 eventually (it seems to have become Telltale's favorite of the three consoles, and it wouldn't be fair to leave all the PS3 owners who first discovered Sam and Max through The Devil's Playhouse in the dark), but at the same time I wouldn't waste time waiting for it.
  • edited November 2010
    Telltale's a very small studio (they have, what, 70 paid employees?) with a lot on their plate. To start, making new games is a priority over re-releasing old ones, and right now they have to deal with Poker Night at the Inventory (though that one seems finished and waiting for release right now anyway), Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, and probably some projects they aren't ready to announce yet.

Even when it comes to bringing older games to other systems, they need to focus on the WiiWare version of Puzzle Agent and the Mac ports of SBCG4AP and Wallace and Gromit. (All of which have been promised earlier.)

I'm sure Seasons 1 and 2 will come to the PS3 eventually (it seems to have become Telltale's favorite of the three consoles, and it wouldn't be fair to leave all the PS3 owners who first discovered Sam and Max through The Devil's Playhouse in the dark), but at the same time I wouldn't waste time waiting for it.

yeah true =P its weird that PS3 ver starts with season 3 instead of 1 and 2 but im ok with it =)
  • edited November 2010

And the rest of The Devil's Playhouse and Wallace and Gromit on iPad. :p
  • edited November 2010
    And the rest of The Devil's Playhouse and Wallace and Gromit on iPad. :p

Given the complete lack of information on the possibility of the rest of those series coming to the iPad, I'm calling those ports aborted unless someone at Telltale says otherwise.
  • edited November 2010
    Given the complete lack of information on the possibility of the rest of those series coming to the iPad, I'm calling those ports aborted unless someone at Telltale says otherwise.

The Sam and Max Season Two port for Wii took almost 2 years from announcement to release, though a large part of that was Atari's fault, I believe.
  • edited November 2010
    Devil's Playhouse was postponed on iPad due to the size of one particular environment in 302 (The Tomb) not being handlable on the iPad. I think they might wait for a tech upgrade before continuing on.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.