Heeeeeeeeeelp!!!

edited November 2010 in Game Support
Hi folks!

I live in the UK. Earlier I pre-ordered the Back to the Future game which came with the free game 'Puzzle Agent'. I saved the download to my laptop but when I tried to run the programme the following message was displayed:

Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

I would be grateful if you could shed any light on this as I really don't want this to happen when I am able to download Back to the Future!!! . Thank you!!!

Emma.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Try to download it again, perhaps?
  • edited November 2010
    If that doesn't work, instead of saving the file you downloaded, run it. It's just the installer, so you won't have to download it every time you want to play.
  • edited November 2010
    Wee Emz wrote: »
    Hi folks!

I live in the UK. Earlier I pre-ordered the Back to the Future game which came with the free game 'Puzzle Agent'. I saved the download to my laptop but when I tried to run the programme the following message was displayed:

Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.

I would be grateful if you could shed any light on this as I really don't want this to happen when I am able to download Back to the Future!!! . Thank you!!!

Emma.

Emma, if you used internet explorer it's a good idea to use a different browser. NSIS errors seem to happen more often with IE.
  • edited November 2010
    Okay thanks, will give it a try :->.
  • edited November 2010
    Ok thanks for the tip, will give it a shot :->.
  • edited November 2010
    Thanks amy. Any browser in particular that you would reccomend??
  • edited November 2010
    never had a problem like that with firefox. and i own and downloaded every single game available in the store.
This discussion has been closed.